Author Posts

May 18, 2017 at 8:40 am

It is so hurting to know that soon this site may not anymore be opened to mean total closure.How I salute and trust this site for in my mind, it is so strong and stable considering the man power that supports it, IT experts ” per se”, but no matter how expert they are, but hackers, plagiarists and cheaters might be stronger than them if the attackers are so numerous.

All I can say, I would surely miss Literacy Base for giving me the chance to write more blogs . I do not count about the small pay, what is important is the chance and some little pay as a consolation of my labor, but sad, it ended this way without our knowledge. We keep on writing and writing blogs daily thinking somehow, there is a better life here, frustrations and despair is what every one face with this time for the site seems dying to its tarmac.

I will also miss some nice friends here. I hope we can still connect each other there in Mylot and some other sites where we could be together sharing some thoughts and feelings and building some good friendly relations and camaraderie.

It hutrs to say goodbye, but there is no choice. We have to accept our fate here for there is no guaranteed business and even no guaranteed job. Somehow, we may forget each others’ names but the name Literacy Base will never be forgotten for this will be among those sites alreadydead and buried by writers for they can no longer survive. There are so many poor sites people blindly think as best for a passive income.

Next time, let us never think a site as a FOREVER SITE; the only forever to be with us for better or for worse is our loving GOD. Amen.

Goodbye friends. let us say goodbye to each other now while this site could still be opened. Few days from now we might see on screen ERROR 404.Take care all, God is so merciful, let us be hopeful in His name. To God be The Glory.

I will miss you all.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  cely.

May 18, 2017 at 11:32 am

Hey friend, maybe for you the site goes smoothly as you log in but for me, funny to say that I always received the Error 404 everytime I cannot log into it. So yes, I hope that the site won’t be closed for every person who writes on this site. Just never think about it for now hehe. Let’s enjoy our communications in a way we feel right.

May 18, 2017 at 12:40 pm

So sad about what happened to us here. The time and effort lost! This is the sad part of writing on sites like this; there’s no assurance that it will exist for a long long time.

Any word from the owner/admin can appease this pain!

May 18, 2017 at 4:45 pm

@Tita, Really> I am so thankful that I can easily log on to the site.Check your internet for if so slow it cannot be opened right away. Take care friend, better apply at Mylot to keep in touch there.My name there is cacay1. Thanks for knowing each other here, regards to your family.

May 18, 2017 at 4:49 pm

@acelawrites, hi friend? yes true, it seems we are tortured by our own effort hehehe that is life. I always encounter like this that is why I am not anymore shocked like this happening. What is bad is the feeling for the miss of some nice people we got acquainted here, so sad.

I hope next days @support team appears here for a good news.Take care friend.

May 18, 2017 at 7:03 pm

I will also miss my friends here

May 19, 2017 at 1:02 am

@Cely, thanks for your nice words. This thing always happen, also this feeling when a site goes like pfft! just like when B closed!

Though they spoke to us about it! So we will miss a lot of nice friends, but be sure to be in other sites also so we can still communicate and be friends there.

We developed good friendships in times like these, some of my friends kept in close contact even after the B shutdown! We even met on FB, but still using our pseudonyms.We gave tips on where to go and earn from writing. One even put up her own blogsite and hired us as guest writers. And the pay was higher. But after a year, the site also shutdown for no apparent reason.

This is life! Our life as bloggers/writers! So be it.

May 19, 2017 at 1:56 am

They didn’t even have the decency to alert us

May 19, 2017 at 5:36 am

@Tta, @kaylar and @acelawrites, who knows, miracle happens end of this week.Yes, true, feeling the miss is hard to define. I am looking forward another better avenue for writing.

May 19, 2017 at 8:41 am

Really, this site will be closing soon? How did you know? I will PM you at myLot to ask about it.

May 19, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Why we believe it is closing;

1.  No response from Support regardless of method used to contact.

a.  Using Contact
b.  Emailing
c.  Writing in Forums
d.  Writing Blogs

2. No payment for anyone without a single advisory

These Two factors suggest we are here, on our own, until the ‘rent’ for the site comes due and it slams shut.

May 20, 2017 at 6:30 am

@kaylar, I agree with you. We are talking like a parrot here. There is no professionalism. Ever since I joined problems abounded after before and during redemption.All writers keep on checking each Pay Pal account if payment is sent. Writers are humans and we work religiously here, but sad, just a short reply hard for them to do. I do not know if they are hacked, or cyber attacked. Mo one can tell the site owners do not tell.

May 20, 2017 at 7:18 am

What shocks is the total lack of communication.  There are people writing every day, three four times, for nothing.

May 20, 2017 at 12:40 pm

@kaylar and the blogs posted are all plagiarized writers from Nigeria.They play havoc to the site.They are hop9ng for nothing.

May 20, 2017 at 3:39 pm

So what is the fuss about the pay in here?
Sorry I am a newbie, so what is the pay per word for lets say an article of 100 words??
How to move up from a newbie rank?

Many thanks 🙂