Author Posts

April 29, 2017 at 4:23 pm

I successfully redeemed this day, just small $15 for I was busy in school. Our vacation started last week , so I double my time through submitting longer blogs almost 1,400 words. I am doing this writing long blogs to reach the minimum payout fast. It is not easy, right? It is so tiring yet, I never care for writing is my happiness and money is also involved, not that bih but it can buy something important.

Michelle also redeemed this day when she hit the $10.I hope everyone redeems this day so we can have a concerted cheers on May pay day. Just join here to share your success. We are here as one team building one goal to earn and learn feelings and thoughts of others.

Have a nice weekend everyone! God will Bless us all our struggles and convert all to success.

April 29, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Erratum: What about you friends? ou- you

April 29, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Yes! I redeemed yesterday for $10. I hope other members were able to hit the threshold and cash out for May’s pay too! 🙂 Good luck everyone!

April 30, 2017 at 8:48 am

@michelle, others do not participate it’s up to them to keep secretive on their own affairs. What is important is the two of us here are happy for a redemption well done,lols. Let us start another means to increase our income so next month will be much better that this month. Let us just be consistent of our activities here and never be negative for that is not nice. Those who were not able to receive their payment, I hope it will be given to you for the merrier all here will be.

April 30, 2017 at 8:54 am

Hi @cely, @michelle, Congratulations on redeeming money from Literacybase.com

Its my first post here, May I know your experience that can help me

April 30, 2017 at 9:04 am

@Kumar , Hi Kumar? The experiences I have ad others are the same to reach a certain goal, to set time limit, to be friendly, to write based from our mind and heart, to share others feelings and thoughts, to create a group site, to join discussions like this, to write blogs , the more blogs you write the more your income soars like crazy, plus let us only write originals our own to avoid future defects to be extracted during redemption.

Have a nice blogging, cheers. Welcome to Literacy Base. Have a nice blogging. You may read my blogs and others blogs to earn better. My advise to you is whatever there is something you write in discussion, make your discussion long to have a better pay. That’s all for today,God Bless us all.

April 30, 2017 at 9:06 am

Hello Kumar! Welcome to Literacy Base. 🙂 So far my experience has been a good one, just blog away and you earn! Comment and have fun!

April 30, 2017 at 4:32 pm

@michelle, that is correct my dear, to blog and have fun and have money for bills. What is required of a writer is hard work and positive mind for they bring better performance in an active job and passive like this we are doing blogging, sharing, commenting and more. The more you blog, the more you earn.

April 30, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Congrats Cely and Michelle for redeeming! I did not reach the minimum payout because I was lazy during the first two weeks of April. Anyway, there’s always another month to make up! ha ha ha!

April 30, 2017 at 4:57 pm

@acelawrites, really? Why friend? I thought you reach the payout for I always read ad comment your blogs.Can you not make it tonight? How much do you need to reach 10? I hope you can double your standby money next month, but should you can make it before 12 midnight, you can still redeem before 12 mid this evening. What do you think?

April 30, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Thank you!! You are right  –  There is always next month 🙂

May 1, 2017 at 4:41 am

I did not post so much during the first and second week of April. Quite sluggish. I am at $5.7 something, still needs half to meet $10. Next time I can have it.

May 1, 2017 at 11:43 am

Yes next time you will definitely get it! 🙂

May 1, 2017 at 12:35 pm

@acelawrites, Really? Yes it needs many long blogs to reach 10 maybe 10 blogs hahahaha you will not anymore sleep and eat with the lacking.Well anyway, this month make it double to have a happy feeling. Just have you listing of your possible topics.We are looking forward your great redemption end of this month. My God next month June classes to star again, I will be here in the evening duty again next month and sleep late just to write.

Take care friend.

May 1, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Thanks Cely for your concern. I do not want to stress myself trying to reach the minimum payout. Anyway, as long as this site pays, I can still have it, even more than $10 this May.