Author Posts

February 4, 2017 at 12:06 pm

I read two posts of new member whose language used is not English, plus his blog seems like ranting his ex.That person just uses this site to express his hatred in the wrong way. He also used vulgar words/ spammy words that may destroy the reputation of this site. I hope each one professional enough not to abuse the kindness of this site by uplifting the previous mood of payment which is too slow and the fast moderation that we have now might not be anymore enjoyed by us here.

Please, let us not abuse this site, it’ s useless you will never be paid.You can never redeem. TYhe site of course is wise.

February 5, 2017 at 8:02 am

Thanks for your posts, when things are going in the wrong directions, I like it when people speak up.

Keeping quiet may cause more harm than good.

February 5, 2017 at 12:20 pm

@Purity Purity, We are also responsible in the endurance of the site where we are members. There are so many coming in and out just to spread their virus spams and plagiarized contents. The site also urged us to help them track violators.

If we want to have this site stay for good, we have to unite. Thanks.

February 5, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I feel sick about this person submitting a blog and also published but the language used is in her vernacular, so depressing for there are many good writers here making research and thorough study what to post, but so ad good posts are mixed with nonsense and useless posts. Why? No one understand her post except herself and it seems she is enjoying her spammy blogs.Then, when I read a comment, it says there that the person used her personal picture, my God, we have another thief in this site.