Author Posts

January 31, 2017 at 6:23 pm

I had sworn in my previous discussion second day of January to double my income here from $10 to $20, so I was able to make it. My goal next month is to triple this minimum hehehehe. Well, to triple our income, we have to submit 3 to 4 blogs a day. It could be 3 only if blogs long and if more than 4oo plus, we have to submit 4 blogs; therefore, for $10 alone, we have to submit 30 to 40 blogs in few days time, so to achieve the triple income,we have to submit 90 or more blogs.

All these would depend on the length of our blogs. We better submit 700 words blog so we could submit only 3 blogs per day. All we have to do base from my experience is to write titles of blogs in advance. Write them in a note book.Always memorize the first 3 to 4 blogs title everyday before developing them, so you can always have hints how to begin and develop each of them.

Thanks for reading.

January 31, 2017 at 9:48 pm

Wow thats nice. Its a good leap i trully envy you. But its the hard work that you put in and i can see its surely paying. You must be having lots of time to yourself to be able to achieve all this. Keep it up!

February 1, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@Anitah Gimase, I only spend 2 hours here every evening here. First I write the blogs, prepare the images then submit them if I am ready. I cannot stay for many hours here.It will be so impossible for I am teaching in the day. It is just a matter of hard work.

What about you? Don’t you redeem this month? Where are you busy with? Do you work in an office? Thanks for the reply.