Author Posts

April 28, 2017 at 9:28 am

Hello my friends? I am trying hard to get access to Reddit because my internet here is getting slower now that it is end of the month reminder for monthly billing again. Though my income here cannot pay my bill, but it is okay as long as I am happy with what I am doing blogging with all my liking,LOL.This day, I tried to send my blogs to Reddit.I succeeded.

Then I realized that my account while I was in BJ is still active hehehehe, the more pleasure that I have felt for they did not delete my account despite almost one year ( one year in April) the closure of Blogjob is May last year, but we no longer send blogs to a net site because it will be duplicated and not accepted if it happens.

Try to look at the platform here all you have to do is click Reddit that is in red, cute and smiling with antenna on its head hehehe.By the way do not submit your blogs at Reddit successively for they bounce. You have to follow the rules at least us after every 10minutes or more. Let us also be polite and respectful to site admin there and writers. The advantage of Reddit is they give writers some rewards. You will discover it later once roistered there officially.

Have a good day from here and Happy Blogging and sending to Skyrock and Reddit. i will try to connect here Digg. Take care all.

April 28, 2017 at 9:52 am

Do you earn on Skyrock and Reddit? I never heard of them.

April 28, 2017 at 10:06 am

@michelle, Hi Mich, we are not paid there. Those sites are affiliates of Literacy Base to help us gain viewers in such away our income here will increase.Haven’t you registered yet there? In site Reddit, writers there are very nice for they mostly enter the site like LB to read our blogs and comment too. Just submit blogs in Reddit at 10 to 25 minutes interval,It is so easy. After I sent my blogs in Reddit, automatically its Logo is part of the sharing sites here in LB. try to check thru caricatures, you see on the left side Reddit Logo in red.

This day, I am so surprised to see my traffic and earned $.40 cents . I have done it last night here in Philippines . Take care and good luck to us all.

April 28, 2017 at 10:10 am

We earn if people click and read our content here on Literacy Base? I need to re-read how to earn on Literacy Base if that is the case.

April 28, 2017 at 10:22 am

@michelle, yes rue, but we need other sites to recognize us and help us too. It was already stated by @support the payment gained from those sharing sites recognized by LB. I knew many sites from the others site that I wrote before like Triond, Blogjob, Apple wood, Wikinut, Mykites, BMN and more for 9 years blogging,lols. Mylot has no access to numerous sharing sites only Facebook and Twitter, Linkdn , Pinterest.

April 28, 2017 at 10:25 am

Oh I see, that is very cool but I have no one on those sites? No one I know likes to blog or freelance online.

Do you write on any other paying sites besides Literacy Base and myLot that pays? I joined BlogJob too late and by the time I did join, they shut down. 🙁

April 28, 2017 at 10:45 am

@michelle, This time there are only two sites I enjoy sharing and writing Literacy and Mylot. Therer are many sites around and many invited me, but I am not inspired to write there because our income depends on viewers, I lack sufficient time to share to many sites, time consuming.Better write a blog here and interact there are ML, plus those sites were dead hahahaha like Blogbourne, many were so hot on that site and none has ever convinced me to join, tiny cent also dead and many invited me, no one has every convinced only here at ML I like most, very specific.

About Skyrock and Reddit, try to open the sites to check how they look and there is no harm there.

April 28, 2017 at 10:52 am

I never heard of ML, what kind of site is that?

I joined Blog Job since I was recommended but by the time I joined, it was a dead end site. I tried Tiny Cent but did not stay long just like a few posts. I was invited to Literacy Base a long time ago and I was hesitate to try but finally jumped back on the bandwagon because I heard lot of good feedback. 🙂

Blog Bourne I did not join

April 28, 2017 at 3:00 pm

@michelle. hehehehe ML means Mylot hahaha we mostly use short cut to prevent from any untoward happenings, lol anyway we can write in forum without restrictions unless topic discussed plagiarized.About BJ I been with it for 1 year and I enjoyed comm there are $100 every 6 weeks. The tasks are very specific. Many long for that site I believe would never come back for the payment is too much then may submitted spammy and plagiarized reasons why the site had been infected and down.

I am not interested to join other sites like BB and TC wasting energy and time we are paid only based on the viewers. Hoping we can have a better life here and LB to stay for many years.

April 28, 2017 at 3:25 pm

I think reddit used to accept the blog even without the social media submission tool. I have submitted one of the blog on the site on reddit. It didn’t get much traffic I guess. But it was nice to have that option. I think reddit traffic is not that reliable. But it can be definitely worth checking out. I think  many of us need to find something like stumbleupon. This way there would be less issues on the traffic side. But LB does not have much impact if there is low traffic from reddit as they use adblockers as it is.

April 28, 2017 at 3:58 pm

@mahesh, I am just trying to experience entering these two sites for a moment for I cannot directly open a site web my internet is getting slower . I have just replaced my previous wi fi thinking the new better, I am wrong I am juts wasting money,

About Reddit, I have just entered last night and I am so glad to check my account, I have 1 up voted my blog hehehe. I hope next time there will be many. I submitted one this evening I hope someone up voted my blog. I have not yet made friendship there so big site million viewers at Reddit so with Skyrock.

Should you want to open them, just click it here .

April 28, 2017 at 4:42 pm

It is obvious that I should try these sites too.

April 28, 2017 at 5:55 pm

@ Albena Lyudmilova Ivanova, Do try to discover many sites since we are writers we need to expand our horizon and network. It is also nice to meet many people of the same interest writing. Your decision is great and share us here your experience there. Good luck to all of us.

April 28, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Ah I see! Yes, ML is awesome. BJ was a waste for me since they shut down. I am glad you were able to redeem there.

April 29, 2017 at 7:24 am

@michelle, Yes girl, I was able to redeem them, I was almost promoted to the next level to receive pay increase of $ 250 , but it shrank because of its sudden shutting. There were few who already received $250 they are ahead of everyone. One will be qualified to that pay if having reached minimum viewers weekly of 10,000. I was so shocked to gain those viewers.Others were my students, others from Blogjob members, others from Goggle + Reddit, Skyrock,Digg, Vimeo, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others. I was so very sad when BJ shut down almost all writers there. There were almost 5,000 bloggers in BJ.

I think it dies forever, only time can tell if it resurrects. The site is still open and are free to post without pay. I noticed there are some that continued to write there hehehe funny wasting time and effort, maybe to express themselves.Let us be thankful to be here in LB though pay small but at least there is something to be happy for like our passion to write and some income for bills.

Have a nice weekend. I hope you now reach the threshold.