Author Posts

April 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm

@mahesh, do send to your email address Pay pal connect your payment will be sent immediately for that is what you only lack, that was what i experienced first time here I sen email add not PP connect so i sent to them my email add.Actually, go back to your profile and inset there your other email address and message @support regarding the additional YM which is connected or PP affiliated. It is not a problem by the way. Do it now friend.

Good luck and do send here update in this forum court for all.

April 14, 2017 at 5:50 pm

@sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam, What you were doing was correct not to write under column test1 but in the other blank to write the figure.That second blank was the usual platform before it was transferred to the other location in line with the other locations in top most part of the site. That is correct for if not, the figure remains. That was my experience before I click the wrong blank under test 1 and saw the earning remains so I click back at that time the second blank.

BY THE WAY, MAY I KNOW IF YOU SAW THERE AFTER CLICKING THE FIGURE TO MEAN REDEEM THE WORDS, YOU SUCCESSFULLY REDEEMED? I hope, have a pleasant evening from Ph.

April 14, 2017 at 6:22 pm

@lovern hopefully so, as its more then two months now without a penny. Hoping for the best for us.

Good evening

April 14, 2017 at 6:30 pm

@happsingh,Tomorrow might be your turn to receive message from PP that LB sends you payment.Let us always be positive my friend. This day, I submitted two blogs because I am inspired with my pay hehehehe.Be happy and have a Good Friday .

April 14, 2017 at 6:50 pm

@lovern thanks friend, hoping for that to happen as early as possible, you know how it felt when You don’t get fruit of your labour, it may be a small amount but still its earned.

thanks

April 14, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Have a nice Easter! Glad you were paid!

April 14, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Good Friday and weekend to you too! I hope writing will let out the vents you may have. 🙂

April 14, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Thank you.. I hope you will be paid also like the rest of us!

April 15, 2017 at 6:50 am

@ happsingh, That is true , it is sickening to know until now payment is not sent to you and your writings were all about sports on crickets and sports is one category in writing here , and how come they did not see all those blogs are very profitable on their side. There will be many viewers someday to get interested with crickets results especially those sports-minded people abroad. People abroad like the first wold or hi tech world lie sports, so it should be expected by site administrators one day many will do research here on crickets result year by year. I hope at @support opens his heart wide and broad mind to realize how fruitful are those blogs on crickets.Here in this particular site, only few are sports-minded, but if this will be opened like and open market, rest assured, many will flock here to make research of sports specifically on crickets results.

Have a nice and peaceful Black Saturday.Amen to your sufferings ; God does not sleep. He hears you.

April 15, 2017 at 6:53 am

@michelle, let us hope and pray consideration on the woes of our friend for two months now not paid here. Let us hope for a better day today as his day to feel happy with a release of his pay. To God be the Glory.

April 15, 2017 at 6:55 am

@Albena, I hope you too received your pay.Have a nice and peaceful Black Saturday.

April 15, 2017 at 6:16 pm

@lovern hoping to receive it soon rather then later. Yeah I love cricket and I can write about cricket more and more.

Good evening

April 15, 2017 at 6:59 pm

@happsingh,let us hope and pray for the soonest possible answer to your woes to @support. I hope Sir/ Ma’ams our friend will be paid this evening. God bless you more @support.

April 15, 2017 at 7:11 pm

@lovern hopefully, i am waiting for that moment, actually I referred many here but now they are teasing me that they have respected my opinion and joined but now you are still unpaid how can we expect ours to come. I hope @support help me.

April 15, 2017 at 7:18 pm

happsingh , heheheh I am so amused of what I am doing here to help you. next time write simple blogs yet nice and interesting not more crickets for I believe people here are LB are mostly ladies,just guessing.

You may write about your family, love life, dreams of the past and future.That is what the site likes unique and strong blogs.Relax friend. Have a good night,