Author Posts

November 27, 2016 at 1:45 pm

We must not forget that we also have obligation to our community. It is not enough to stay only at home watch TV, listen to your karaoke, work, work, work, but likewise do some services to your community. Our neighbors will surely be happy if help cleaning the area where there are garbage. It is not an easy task, but in doing this, by group and with the permission of the head of a certain barangay.

Certainly, our time is limited everyday, so we may exit sometimes from a task given to us in our community by our barangay officials. In my case, if I cannot help the cleaning or tree planting, I just give them some thousands to be spent for the workers food. I cannot usually help in the cleaning in  our barangay, but I give them money for the workers snack, and also help solicited t-shirts for the barangay tanods in our locality.

What about you? Wat is your contribution to your community? Thank you guys.

November 27, 2016 at 4:19 pm

In our barangay, I must say that all the garbage are being segregated.I do clean the surroundings of my place.They barangay officials will call our attention on this concern. As you’ve said, we need to contribute something to the community.It wasn’t always  to be working at all times.

November 27, 2016 at 4:44 pm

@Shavkat ,That is nice friend, at least you participate. Every Saturday , our barangay has cleanliness drive, I just donate amount hehehehe because, you know, I do not like to miss an activity on line, plus my head aches when exposed so much to sun. Despite I do not show my manual labor, but the money that I donate makes them happy hehehe. I better donate than sweep so wide area and so dusty road to sweep.

I think, most of us in Ph have acquired the culture ” pakikisama” yes, that made us united in a community where we live. Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend.