Author Posts

January 24, 2017 at 11:02 am

Sorry to hear that you are living alone, but then, without money, your family members would be suffering too.

My teenager is working in Singapore, living alone too. She hates working but for the sake of earning money to pursue her studies, she had to do it.

I am sure you are the same too

January 24, 2017 at 2:38 pm

@Dina, I am also present here every evening. I can post blogs because when I arrived home, I immediately write them first in the word , save them and copied them back when ready to submit to this site. Sometimes, I can only submit 2 blogs if feeling so exhausted. Next week, will be our midterm exam, so there will be many papers to check and grades to compute. Ir is very tiring. I hope I can still manage even by just discussing here with some discussions in forum,

Also, I  do not watch TV in the evening. If watch TV, only the PBB for it is almost time for me to sleep. I am happy writing and it is my pleasure. I been a writer since high school up to this time. I also write books and an editor of a local magazine in our city.What I want to write are stories and poems. At least i found the category family and relationship where I can base my poetry.

I will be happy if it is summer vacation now for I can write 10 blogs a day hehehehe. Thanks friend for your very appreciative shares on this post.