Author Posts

May 9, 2017 at 6:37 pm

There are so many writers here requesting friendship which I accepted but others sorry, I declined because I cannot understand your name and your nationality will be affected. This evening someone requested me to accept his or her friendship request, but his or her name is too vague and seems anomalous, so I do not accept. Sorry to decline those requests names I do not like names seem like members of ???? hehe hehe, sorry but please let us be professional in dealing with our won image. is there something you are hiding of? Why don’t you declare a name that is better to the eyes?

I am only requesting so we will have a better and smooth relationship here as writers with a common goal to earn some or more.

Thanks for accepting this friendly request to use a nice pen name on this site and even I the other site.You are lucky for the site @support has a long tolerance of some spams and scams here.

May 9, 2017 at 6:38 pm

ERRATUM: SIET- SITE

May 9, 2017 at 6:40 pm

erratum: won= own

May 9, 2017 at 9:56 pm

I accept whoever, since it doesn’t do any difference to accept or not since they’re online. But, for form requests, if I cannot relate – I won’t accept and decline.

May 10, 2017 at 2:57 am

Many people don’t use their real names to protect themselves from hackers.

May 10, 2017 at 8:54 am

@michelle, That was what I did before accepting friendship request despite names questionnable, but I noticed those who I made friendships of here was the one stealong my photos, others I liked dislike as you see there are 4 attempts of disliking my comments what a shit on that person but fortunately he was removed by the site.

@kaylar, You are right that is what most peole prefer not to declare the real name but at least the name they prefer to use must not be weird or scary names like names of terrorists,lols.

May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am

I see what you mean.  I would not want to have a terrorist ‘friend’.

May 11, 2017 at 12:46 am

That is why I do not post too many personal stuff on the Internet especially photos of myself.

May 11, 2017 at 1:39 pm

@michelle, you are absolutely correct, there are many cyber crimes this time, many are trained hackers, spammers, scammers.Those who lack knowledge will surely ride on their rotten boat. Whence shall this mind rot in hell so they cannot anymore harm peaceful and loving people.