Author Posts

May 1, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I notice this writer submits her / his blog twice in one setting thinking that she will be paid by the site administrators. We can never cheat this site. Just a friendly advise, stop doing it for you will suffer heart aches during redemption.You will not paid on this cheating process.the site operators are IT experts and they own the business and can monitor us, so no use doing this to yourself thinking of the benefit of having your earning soar higher like crazy hehehehe.Better submit one blog religiously for you will surely be paid during paying time.

I think many had observed this and for me, this is not good for all eyes can see well on the wall who submits a blog. From the title alone, one can observe if repeatedly submitted or not. Maybe @support knew this already. This person must be stopped or else, during redemption and if payment none, she or he rants here putting the writers to panic mood.

Should you happen to read this, just a friendly advise to stop submitting one blog twice of the same contents, title , image and all.