Author Posts

August 2, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Hey friends thanks for inviting me in this group. in life we survive quite a number of things that we sometimes assume and think it is our own doing that we got out of it, But the truth is it is always God who is watching over us.

Okay my experience was not a very good one, i once visited a friend of mine in the village an it was a place that i was no so familiar with, when i was returning home it was already getting dark as the night drew closer. So in the midst of panic and no public means to take me home, someone approached me in the name of helping me get means, but i was a bit skeptical about it, so i was really careful not to follow him. Thank God for the holy spirit, i was led to a certain hotel where i was told there are some buses that come late and that they can take me home safe and sound.

I was so scared to even talk to anyone, but while there the hotel staff told me that i was safer there than being outside. they even told me that the boy who was offering to help me earlier on was not a good person and that i would have ended up in problems. I was so close to being abused and maybe i would not be here to write about it. Later on a bus came and i boarded and got home safe my parents were so relieved to see me then it is dangerous being out in the village as early as 7pm.