Author Posts

May 17, 2016 at 12:46 pm

I guess the best moment I have right now is to wait for delivering my third baby. My first two child birth were going through c-section, though I would really love to have natural birth, so we have scheduled a date for a c-section this time – 26 May 2016. There are less than 10 days to go.

There are a lot of things I have not done:

• I need to get at least the major module of my software project done.
  • I need to clean and organize my home.
  • I need to prepare the baby’s stuffs
  • I hope I can make my first cash out from LiteracyBase and also Ayuwage, though these are actually not that important. 😀

Despite all these undone stuffs, we are all exciting to welcome the new baby to the family. If he really wants to join us now, I will just ignore the rest, and happily welcome him, as others are not actually important. My two children are excited to take care and play with the baby brother.

Counting down the days now….. 🙂

May 17, 2016 at 4:26 pm

@Lee Ka  I will not be surprised if your little one came  out with a cordless mouse in hand (lol)

All the best Those 10 days will just disappear.

May 19, 2016 at 1:09 am

That is exactly one more week to go. If everything goes by plan, one week later at this time, I will be getting ready to go to the hospital, as I need to reach there by 5am. Everyone in my family is getting more excited, including me.

I have been visualizing how it will be when my baby arrives. I have been having the pain from my lower abdomen now, it seems like it’s more painful than my first two pregnancies, but I really enjoyed experiencing the pain, as I can feel the baby inside me and he tells me he is eager to join us very soon. This might be my last pregnancy, as this is already considered as high risk pregnancy, I would really love to enjoy every special moment now, even the pain.

@bestwriter No wonder my two children like to use computer, perhaps I have always been using computers during my pregnancies and even after giving birth. But, my job requires me to use computer, so I can’t avoid it. 😀

May 22, 2016 at 7:28 am

There are only 3 more days to go before I go for the schedule c-section surgery. I am very excited about seeing my baby and beginning a new chapter in my life. Though I have experienced in taking care of newborn babies, taking care of 3 children is a new challenge to me. Moreover, I have more workload now than before – more children, more projects to do, more online work to do, and also my son has started his grade 1 journey. These make me excited, but I really need to plan and manage my time well. 🙂

Looking at what I should do before the baby arrives, I do not think I can finish all of them in 3 days.

• I will be able to cash out from LiteracyBase and Ayuwage.
  • I will be able to complete certain part of my software project, though not as planned, it’s still okay, I still can work on that later.
  • I will not be able to complete cleaning, organizing my home and cleaning my baby’s stuffs, but that’s okay, my husband will help to do so later.

Since everything is okay, I think I will just rest more, enjoy more of my personal time now, and get ready to welcome the little baby to the world.

May 22, 2016 at 8:21 am

oh so many goals to achieve there sissy @kaka135 however, leave them all behind and I am very excited to know your angel. If you can log in when you are ready, please let us know. Everyone will be excited. If you do not wish to share the picture of your baby, that is okay. For sure we will get excited to know your story. Another moments of motherhood and another exciting thrilling day for your family.

When I saw my nephew being born last year, I never thought I will be that excited. I was so excited and super excited seeing him when I got to see him. That is why if I am not seeing him, it makes it incomplete. Lately, I failed to see him even he visits our house during weekdays as I am at work most of the time. I only seize my day looking at his photos that are saved on my mobile folders. Really, babies bring us joy and different kind of happiness. It feels like Christmas.

Have a safe delivery sis!

May 22, 2016 at 8:42 am

@ Lee Ka Looking forward to the great news and wishing you all the best. I am sure you are going to give this world another genius 🙂

May 22, 2016 at 8:57 am

@kaka135/

yup, don’t rush those not important stuff.

Just sit back and relax.

The more anxious you are, your baby heart is thumping faster.

Get ready the baby stuff first and your own stuff that you need in the hospital.

Breast feeding is important, so shower your body well, because you can’t shower after delivery until a week or so.

You mentioned that this will be your last baby?

So you gotta be in 35-36-40 years old.

Here , 36 years old in the critical age.

Did your doctor requested for IVF screening ( chou yang sui )?

When I had my son at age 36, I wasn’t required to do so.

Remember, sit down and relax, don’t worry too much about other stuff.

If you have water break right now, you are in luck!

Skip off the big cut and go for the natural birth.

Best of luck and May God Bless you with smooth delivery.

Cheers

May 22, 2016 at 6:52 pm

@grecy095 Those goals are just minimal, but the most important things is to get the baby stuffs ready! 😀
Yes, I think bringing babies to the world is such a wonderful thing and babies are really like angels. I am always happy to see or hear others getting pregnant or having babies. 🙂

Thanks. I will go online whenever I am ready. I used to still go online after a few days my first two children were born, because I needed to breastfeed them and carry them around throughout the night, so in order to keep me awake, I went online and read some articles, though I might not be able to write. 😛

@sunil Thanks. I am not thinking about genius, as I am not. 😀

@peachpurple Yes, I will try to be relax. I am 37 years old now, and yes, my doctor requested me to go for IVF screening because my blood test showed high risk for down syndrome baby. I didn’t do the screening, as no matter how, I am going to accept and love the baby anyway. This is also another reason this might be my last baby too. I am too old and high risk to have another baby. 😀
I can’t go for natural birth, that will be too dangerous for me, since my previous two were forced c-section. I have to go for c-section now. 🙂

Thanks everyone, I will take care of myself, and hope I will have some time to drop by soon. 🙂

May 22, 2016 at 7:10 pm

@kaka135 sis I really want to see the picture of your angel. Please you can PM me all the time. Also, if you can be online, I hope you let us know. I will be praying for your safe delivery! Follow the advise of @peachpurple and Happy Mother’s day again, sissy.

May 22, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Incidentally, my youngest daughter was also born on 26th May. She will InshaAllah be 4-years old this 26th May 🙂

May 23, 2016 at 9:08 am

@Lee Ka am praying for your safe delivery! Three kids can be a handful but I know that your husband is ubet supportive and nothing will make you feel bad or sad.

I used to think to just have 2 kids- one kid on each of my hand was enough,  so I can really take care of them.  But I was blessed with four.  All were delivered normal.  Imagine that!  Lol. Looking back,  I said to myself that giving birth was indeed like having your other foot on the grave but I made it and kids were all healthy.  I just had a premature delivery on my first born because I didnt know really that I was pregnant because I was having my period everu two months.  I was young then,  still in College.  It was only until the 7th month when I felt excruciating pain and was rushed to the hospital.  My mom taught I had an abortion. But I gave birth to a 4. 3 lb baby boy out of wedlock.  A month after my boyfriend and I had a civil wedding then 6 months after,  church wedding.

Thinking about the craziness I had when I was younger,  I felt I owe my kids so much more.

May 24, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I went to do my last pregnancy checkup yesterday morning, and confirmed the scheduled c-section date to be on 26 May, which is just more than a day later. It will be early in the morning, 7:30am, so I will need to be there by 5am.

I am getting more excited about it now, though there are still a lot of things undone. It seems like I am always rushing here and there, and I will never complete all the tasks I want. 😀 But it’s okay. Glad that I am not a perfectionist, I will just do what I can, and leave aside whatever can’t be finished. I will still find ways to do them later.

I have finally washed the baby’s clothes now, later I will just keep them in the wardrobe properly. I will need to prepare my hospital bag soon too. The rest are not so important, as those can be done by my husband while I am in the hospital.

Now, I should just be relaxed and wait to see my baby, and get ready to sleep early tomorrow night. 😀

May 24, 2016 at 4:36 pm

@kaka135 just relax.  I think you are still faring better than your husband!

He must be very stressed out to see you rushing here, there, and still doing so much housework.  I think he is also nervous about getting up early on 26 May.

May 24, 2016 at 4:54 pm

@grecy095 Thanks. I will try to see when I can go online, it’ll  be beginning of June.

@dawnwriter What a coincident. 🙂

My daughter (second child) is going to be 4 years old soon too, 26 June. That’s why I remember you have a 4 year old daughter too.

@jentleheart Thanks. Yes, I am grateful for my husband, as he can really help out everything at home. He can also take care of newborn baby. In fact, he was the first who taught me how to take care of newborn baby when my first child was born, as his mother is a babysitter, he knew better than I do.

That was quite dangerous for your first born, but glad that the baby was safe! If I remember correctly, he is now 21 or 22 years old, right? It’s so nice to see the children grow up healthily and well. I think we do not owe our children, all of us are still learning, parents and children too.

It’s so nice to have 4, though I do not think I can afford another one, due to my age. 😛

May 24, 2016 at 4:58 pm

@scheng1 Glad that my husband is calm, and he always asks me to be relax too. So, I don’t think he will be nervous. So, I always feel better beside him.

I know some husbands might get more panicked than the wife, especially going into the labor ward. My cousin in law said, he does not want to go into the labor ward anymore after watching his first child’s birth, as he was afraid of the blood. 🙂