Author Posts

November 25, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Financial Advice from Bible:

Here are verses that will enlighten us on money management:

1 Timothy 6:9-11

“For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”

We often hear “Money is the root of all evil” but we forget the phrase from the verse, “the love of money” and its true context. Money could be the root of all evil but more so of the lack of it. Many people are trapped into the temptation of excessive money and lavish lifestyle, more than what really one needs. With that, people get the impression that money is always bad – it’s not. Money should be an instrument to give you and your family a good life and help other people to feel the same way.

Proverbs 3:9-10

“Honor the LORD from your wealth and from the first of all your produce”

This means a proper allocation of your wealth. Obligate a portion for your needs, a portion for your savings and most importantly commit a tenth of your income to the Church or your place of worship. Also, it is said that the more money you make, the more you should give. The more spend on yourself, the more you should give for charity.

Proverbs 13:11

“Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, but the one who gathers by labor increases it.”

If you get money from gambling, fraud and taking advantage others, you will suffer; but will be blessed if you get money out of your hard work. It is important to understand that lying, cheating and taking advantage of people are not good income channels but honest and hard work will lead to unconsciously increasing wealth.

Proverbs 21:5

“Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty.”

Careful planning is also important to building your wealth – it leads to prosperity. If you prosper financially, you have the bigger responsibility of teaching people how to fish, and later on prosper with you. It is clear that planning is essential to be able to reach your goal, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty.

Happy reading my friends, I hope you realize that our loving God does not want us to be poor.

SOURCE: MONEY MARK

November 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm

“Honor the LORD from your wealth and from the first of all your produce”

This means a proper allocation of your wealth. Obligate a portion for your needs, a portion for your savings and most importantly commit a tenth of your income to the Church or your place of worship. Also, it is said that the more money you make, the more you should give. The more spend on yourself, the more you should give for charity.

Proverbs 3:9-10

May I know if you have applied this in your life to allocate your income to your church or place of worship? We might have done this weekly, but we might have not followed the right percentage , that is, tenth of our income. My God, if I have done this, it might unconsciously for the money I donate to church every Sunday mass is not enough, but in some other ways I might have done , but not all the time, maybe once a month.

I give some to charity not in a form of money, but clothes and some foods. I am doing this giving donations to charity during storms. I always donate  clothes, some canned canned , bags to victims of storm. I am so happy to serve them than to be served.

Let us not forget  that it is better to give than to receive.

Even in Auckland, I donate clothes to charity .The feeling is so nice when help the needy. I feel so blessed and I always thank the Lord. Amen to this.

November 28, 2016 at 10:05 pm

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. Ecclesiastes 10:19

Money is necessary and very powerful. The lack of it can be detrimental and the extravagant of it can not be understated to bring disaster when not appropriately managed.

One is able to do the good that God has placed in their heart to obey with enough money. No one is able to control you to things outside what you are comfortable at doing. However, the lack of money can lead you to fulfill other peoples fantasies you would not have gotten yourself involved in . Just like prostitution, scandals in the name of acquiring job to meet your daily needs just to mention a few.

November 29, 2016 at 12:42 am

These are very useful Biblical references on money in which most Christians are utterly neglecting them. If they only know and I think they know them for they are reading them, but they fail to follow them. They just read them for the sake of information but they never practice those Bible insights and counsel which the Lord Himself so generously given them through His prophets and Apostles and disciples. I know if they do them they will be blessed. They will enjoy of the blessings predicated to every passages from the Bible.

I know a strong testimony on how the Lord has blessed me and my family for keeping the Lord’s promise in the 10th verse of the Book of Malachi, King James Version. It says, “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”

November 29, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Very well said Ma’am Cely. Money is one of the most needed by human to live in this world. It is necessary for us to comply with other basic needs.

But, we must manage our money properly, so we cannot abuse it or do anything wrong because of it.

Sometimes, as it is discussed, money will  let people become greedy. We should be contented of what is given to us. Work for our needs and don’t try to steal others money.

November 29, 2016 at 5:24 pm

@emmanuel Mensah , God never allows anyone to earn in an immoral way like the prostitutes that you mentioned, yet despite they are this, but God is a forgiving God and even those prostitutes can still inherit the Kingdom of God if those prostitutes REPENT and never do the same immoral way of surviving. There are many ways to survive and get rid off hunger. They only lack courage and know how. This time, there is training for those who want to acquire skill , so there is something they can do to live in a most decent , moral and legal way. Those who do not accept change may like easy job. Of course, they can never be part of this biblical lessons for them.Their earning is not even enough to feed their own mouths.

Giving a percentage of our income does not imply compulsory obligation hehehehe. Just like me, I only spend few pesos every week in church, but I always donate during disaster time , and feed some hungry children every Christmas I want God to be happy seeing me serving humanity, so He would also bless me.

I love God so much. he always gives me miracles. I am always thanking the Lord. A,en to this.

November 29, 2016 at 5:33 pm

@nakitakona13, despite others cannot follow what God wants them to do, but God is a loving God, and He always hear everyone’s plea and forgiveness, for not all cannot give the 1oth of their income. This time, our country has just started to experience some changes from the new President, so it is not yet experience by every man life that is abundant. Life cold be made abundant if share some blessings to the Lord. God really gives back to us multiple times for every share we give to His church.

There are so many wealthy people in our country, and they always donate to charity and church , that is why God Bless them more for being an obedient child.

I can only give the most that I can give in few hundreds and God better like donation that is a cent , but given by heart, and in good faith.Giving much is useless if the heart of the giver is heavy hahahaha. God does like giving that way not from the heart. Amen to this.

November 29, 2016 at 5:44 pm

@nehemia bayawa, Yes my dear, we have to labor to produce the same way on what we are doing here.Despite we are tired and busy with our active income, but still we mange to visit this site where are also part as member. We are obliged to do our task here for we pledge by heart the time we applied that what are found in the FAQ are part of our obligation.This way makes the site prosperous, in so doing, it will continue to serve us too, so we must play our part for the benefits of all.

I think, greedy people are part of history and the future to come.The best way to stop this viral act of man is to live according to his means. The better than this this is, if possible we have to live without means hahahaha. Can we live without means?This is the mind set of the Americans to live without  means, but rather live with much saving to save for the rainy days. I noticed that people outside of the country of my residence, they eat only bread, fruits, vegetables, chocolates, then leave home for work, but in my country, no one dares to live home without eating rice and other menus hehehehe. Eating rice makes our country poorer and humans poorer for the price of rice this time is above the head.

That is why when I was in Auckland, NZ, there were days when I felt upset and restless for I wa not able to eat rice for five days. My body longs for rice That made me sick about thinking rice heheheehe, so I bought two kilos rice good for 3 weeks, LOL.