Author Posts

July 10, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I have already made my first cash-out on this site. My friends have told me that I would probably be receiving it through my money processor, PayPal in the 10th month of August. Of course, I am too excited to see my first payment for that matter in case I would be paid. I am going to post here the proof of my payment emailed to me by PayPal.

It would be nice to see everyone who has already made their redemption to post here their payments received. A simple screenshot of such payment is enough for us to see. We are very glad to see it and we could have the confident that this site really pays. That this site is keeping its word that the members may be on the 10th of the following month.

Where are you now? Who was the first to receeive the payment? It’s opportunity to share it here.

July 10, 2016 at 2:05 pm

@nakitakona13I have already been paid in the month of June for my work in May. I joined this site around 10-12th May and worked here for 15 days or so and cashed out on 27th May and paid promptly on June 10th.

I again worked from June 10th to June 28th and cashed out again and now waiting for my second payment. I will post it here as soon as I get it.

July 10, 2016 at 2:20 pm

@sunil, if you could post it here the proof so much the better. It would be another credit for you to earn once you will post it. Of course, with a little background favorable to the site. I know others will just follow suit. You may include the efforts that you have made in earning such money. The practical hindrances or obstacles that you were able to overcome.

You may also add the challenge that you have undergone and the inspiration that you have experienced to satisfactorily achieve such payment. I know everyone who has read it would be influenced and will follow your best example. As for me, I keep on reading the best experiences of anyone of us here for me to emulate. I know that experience is the best teacher. It is too effective. Isn’t it?

I do appreciate your effort for my friend. I know you are so many of you right now who have made and received their payment.

July 10, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@nakitakona13   Here is my proof for the first payment. I have redeemed a second time and hope to be paid soonpaymentprooflb1

July 10, 2016 at 4:29 pm

@nakitakona13, Congrats to you at least you can taste the first fruit of your labor. I am still very far to redemption.I just come here if I have some free time.I will be happy should I be paid.I think many can redeem this month. I am so happy for you guys.

July 10, 2016 at 5:14 pm

@nakitakona13 Here it is

Screenshot (196)

I hope it serves the purpose

July 10, 2016 at 6:46 pm

What an achievement to both of you, @bestwriter and @sunil. There is no doubt that those who cursed and treated LB as a scam would be insulted and be proven wrong for the bad impression they have for this site. That is what they are looking. They just only shrug it off that this site would give them nothing except the posts submitted and published here by the users/members are only for the benefit or of use in favor of LB.

There are pieces of evidence. There are proofs of payment made to both of you, my friend. I am indeed very proud of you. In my case, I would be doing it too. I keep on repeating that this kind of act on our part as active members on this site. It would be another accomplishment on your part if you will be paid today or in the following month of August.

July 11, 2016 at 7:53 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/nakitakona13/

I had been paid 2x already

1st payment: received on 10th June for May redemption

2nd payment: received on 10th July for June redemption

All received on the 10th in my paypal account

However the weird thing is 1st payment no paypal deduction, received the exact figure

2nd payment there is a paypal deduction, received less but never mind, I am happy to be paid.

roughly 0.06% of deduction

July 11, 2016 at 10:03 am

@peachpurple According to my calculation it is almost 7% and not 0.06% which is standard fee for us Indian PayPal users. In my case the same amount was deducted from my amount even in last month. I always get almost 7% lesser from my all payments from every site.

July 11, 2016 at 11:26 am

@peachpurple   @ suny  So both of you got your payments yesterday? I didn’t receive mine. I wonder why!

July 11, 2016 at 11:38 am

@shaloo walia  And where did you read I got mine? I am still waiting to hear from PayPal as yet. Maybe the time difference is the reason. 

July 11, 2016 at 11:45 am

@ suny oh…I misunderstood from your comment. So you are waiting too! I think our payments have been delayed as it was Sunday yesterday. Let’s hope we get it today!

July 11, 2016 at 2:22 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

sorry, wrong calculation

It should be 0.06 not percent.

Anyway, you are right about the percentage, but funny, why my 1st redemption no deduction?

Only this time the 2nd redemption had been deducted.

When I had redeemed at Blogjob, all payments were deducted of the paypal fees.

Anyway, I don’t mind as long they paid me.

July 11, 2016 at 2:24 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/swalia/

I am sure you will get yours by today, Monday.

give them some time, must be the Asian time different from USA

Best of luck!

Yours is huge amount!

July 11, 2016 at 2:55 pm

@ peachpurple  Yeah, I hope that I will get it today. May be by the evening!