Author Posts

December 24, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Honestly, literacybase as cheated me. I requested for a payout since last month, up till now I have not received the money into my paypal account. Literacybase is a scam!!!

I don’t actually rely on it, I use it for promotions like this:

I am a software developer. I develop mobile apps, pc apps and website/webapps.

You can check my gigs on fiverr via the link –  Isaiah – web and app developer @fiverr

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Isaiah.

December 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm

you can also check

\https://www.fiverr.com/isaiahtech1

January 2, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I have been member here for already more than a year and I have been paid through my PayPal. Though LiteracyBase has failed to pay those who have already met the required amount for cashout, it doesn’t necessary mean that this is a scam. It won’t be wrong to wait. Let’s give LB the benefit of the doubt to prove us that they are not scamming their members. Let’s hear from them.

January 21, 2018 at 8:51 pm

The problem is that they have deducted the money from my account and it’s more than two months since then and they haven’t paid, and no message from them why and what they are doing.

January 28, 2018 at 9:18 am

Hi There,

Iam new to this site, and Im looking forwad to earn. So I am waiting if they will pay or not. Have a blessed day

January 28, 2018 at 9:21 am

Hi There,

Iam new to this site, and Im looking forwad to earn. So I am waiting if they will pay or not. Have a blessed day. http://wx.cm/mAu

March 26, 2018 at 6:06 pm

I am also asking the same question if payments are being done or not. But just like one of us is saying why don’t we give them the benefit of doubt and wait and see if they will or will not pay their people. I know its truly a struggle to try and get to the payout but slowly by slowly it will happen. If anyone gets their payment soon why don’t you share the payment proof to all of us so that we can wipe the doubt off our minds thanks.