Author Posts

October 30, 2016 at 7:40 pm

I have seen youths roaming in parks, Malls, and in the big markets wasting precious time in window shopping neither something buy nor something sell just wasting time and going home like sheep in the sheep house. Youths must think seriously on this matter. Some waste their time in using mobile or watching blues on internet is not a good habit.

November 8, 2016 at 8:06 am

Ever think why all or most of them youths actually think the same way as peers, not on their own agenda an sh*t, “a mean some times you can’t even blame it on parents” with all these media’s and multimedia’s, these kids are all caught growing in a different world or say “the modern day crippled syndrome.” Im truly happy to say that not all youth are all haved fallen drunk to the system knowing the state and age brack which entails to the overall vulnerabilities.

Youths of today think different from the youths that was before them, and what’s the cause of that ? Is laziness, some level of reluctances or bad manner to not showing gratitude to those that have put in all the hard work long before they time ?

One thing I learn good about youths is …..youths are youths and they will do youthful things 

Blessed love

Kevinsaga

November 8, 2016 at 10:03 am

You say right but I see modern youth is free of goal but they are chasing money and love forgetting national and universal aims and objects. Youth passes like ghost before human eyes unseen just like beauty passes like phantom silently.

Youths must do some useful deeds for the coming generation. Their main function I think, must spread love among the mass and broken heart people. It is most important for all pf us because men breed men and love breeds love, hate breeds gate.

I see hate and war ruling the whole earth in every country the main cause of this is spreading hate among the nation against nation knowingly otherwise human nature is loving and peaceful since man’s creation.

I think, youths must spread love on the whole earth among men and women because love remains on earth and hates flies after a short time. Good goes forward and bad remains behind.

November 8, 2016 at 10:32 am

I take it you have never been a youth before? If so then you would know what it feels like being that age. Let the kids have fun doing what they like to do. They don’t need an uptight person dictating their every move. no wonder so many kids/youths today rebel against authority figures. They are always being forced to do things they don’t want to do but what grumpy adults want them to do. If you want a youth to think for themselves then let them be. Sure it’s okay to guide them but don’t tell them they are wasting time doing what they love.

November 8, 2016 at 10:51 am

What you say is right but youth is a green apple does not fall from the bough until ripens. I say, youth is the name of emotion and nothing else and old man name is reason. All green fruits neither is market sold nor any body buys because they become tart sour.

What the youths are doing let them do freely but when they mistake must correct them anon so that they not fall in the wrong whole or in the mire. Why we chide our children when they mistake at homes and out of homes.

Green youths are like a grape wine climbs up where it finds way just like youth full of emotions always go to the wrong way considering it the best way of life.

Admonition for youth is just as we prune a flower plant in a beautiful garden. I have seen my friend, you always take negative side of everything just to prove your superiority but is not a good thing my fiend.

It is our duty to keep the youths on the right path to save their live safe from coming troubles.

Thanks

jh sayyar