Author Posts

September 7, 2016 at 5:53 pm

For me politics is a dirty trick,Those mostly trick are innocent, poor and helpless. Once they are shown with money, they could be convinced,They want to survive and taste some better foods,The only means for this kind of voters os to accept bribery. yes, there are so many being bribe in every election, that is why, a country never prospers. I also believe that corruption does not only happen in few countries, I believe almost all countries. This kind of disease is hard ti cure, unless, this universe would melt and begin again.

September 8, 2016 at 6:07 am

Politics per se is not bad or tricky as call it. It is how being used or manipulated to advance the ulterior motives of those who are running. Just religion in its real essence is good, but it is the ministers, the religious leaders who have made it bad by attaining their personal vested interest in the expense of religion.

But in the long run, they won’t ever and ever succeed. If they do, they’ll suffer the consequences of it. As what the saying goes “what you sow is what you reap.” If you plant the wind, you will reap the storm. I think it is clear as the water.

I am not a US resident or an American citizen. I want to react in your discussion about Trump’s presidential candidacy. I am afraid that there would be a “hidden agenda” about his ambition to run the US. You’ve mentioned that he’s well-moneyed fellow after he inherited millions of properties from his dead father.

We would surmise that it would be a big chance for him to use his position in case he wins in the presidential race. I don’t know his business. I don’t know his friends and associates. What I know he’s too vocal and he has the will to do what he pleases. He’s influential for his standing in the community and in the US as a whole. I think you know what I mean.

I know this couldn’t influence other US citizens for they’re more knowledgeable than I am. This is only my personal opinion.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Gil Camporazo.

September 8, 2016 at 4:25 pm

@nakita ko na, many do not like Trump. I think he will not win in the election.Let us just wait and see.

October 8, 2016 at 9:03 pm

cely You are right about not many liking Trump but so many refuse to vote for a killer and liar like Hillary. She can not be trusted to run this country (America) by any means. She showed us that she is untrustworthy when she deleted all those emails and had her server wiped clean. An innocent person wouldn’t do anything like that.

Trump has a big mouth and will tell you like it is. Here in America, we have this problem when it comes to being politically correct. Too many people are getting their feelings hurt or they are being offended by everything that goes on. People need to toughen up and get past all of this nonsense. 

So where does that leave the rest of us Americans who do not like either Trump or Hillary, well we still have the green party we can always vote for. I’m scared to say no matter what but America may be doomed in the future.

October 9, 2016 at 5:01 pm

@evilelf, I am so sorry to hear about your country’s election and its presidential candidates. How I like the best person emerged during the filing of presidential candidacy to avoid this confusion this time. Who would you like to vote? Who is supposed to run as president for America? I thunk there were 2 candidates who backout.They might be afraid.America is so big, superior country. It must be manned by a superior man , concerned, with a heart, strong, brave and dedicated.