Author Posts

December 4, 2016 at 6:24 am

Aliens may be amongst us. picture courtesy of Pixabay

Aliens may be amongst us. picture courtesy of Pixabay

Many people have speculated about the possibility of there being life on other planets. Some have claimed to have been visited by “space creatures” here on Earth. I am uncertain if there is really any real evidence of any life on other planets but there have been some documentation that life could possibly live on other planets at least at one point in time. In my honest opinion, I don’t think we are alone. There could be a species that we know nothing about but the know all about us. In the Christian bible, it mentions something about giants coming to Earth and mating with the people here to help populate the Earth. It could also explain how some things were built like the pyramids in Egypt or the Stonehenge in England. Are aliens out to get us like in Independence Day? No, I don’t think so. Why would they be?

December 4, 2016 at 9:26 am

@evilelf,No, there are no humans living in the other planets, but yes, true on what you said that there is a possibility that humans can live on Mars. It was confirmed by NASA Earth that Mars is a potential planet to migrate, and found this discovery as potential solution of the the trafficked earth. In fact, last year, NASA invited humans to land to Mars and it was free to travel to outer space.There were few Americans who went their to view the planet , Chinese so numerous. They just went to the meeting place where NASA Rocket was there.

I really wanted to tour to mars, but the problem is the US visa plus it is so far in United States where NASA satellite is there. How nice to travel to outer space. That tour was good only for 5 minutes, meaning to say, the rocket flew so fast in a thousand speed per second. I salute NASA people.They are asked by God to monitor the outer space.

In case, there are aliens to come to our earth, they won’t prosper because of the climate. Thanks and have a nice weekend with your loves my dear. Cheers for the glory for God.