Author Posts

May 15, 2016 at 7:39 am

I would say,. YES! if the life experience is a lesson for you then it is a lesson for us as well. We’d love to hear it, or should I say – read it. 🙂

May 15, 2016 at 7:47 am

@Christi Ann Okay, sounds good to me. Thank you for the reply!

May 17, 2016 at 8:16 am

@melissa jarrel

Welcome.

You can certainly write on your experiences that would benefit the readers.

May 17, 2016 at 8:45 am

@grace Okay that sounds good. Thank you so much for your response.

May 17, 2016 at 9:59 am

Most writing sites prefer for a post to be written around a single topic, and to contain keywords. If you write an informative post that meets these criteria, great! But it’s also great if you can write a personal post that does the same thing.

Write on! 😀

May 17, 2016 at 10:31 am

Experienced writers don’t bother on what to write even every day. They have a ready list of the common things the people do, the businesses products, the teachers improvement, and everything. Meaning those writers are prepared, organized.

In our case as we take writing job as a past time, as a hobby, we refer to the trending issue which has filled the Internet news in any subject or topic. If it doesn’t work, the routine task is to refer to the categories which LiteracyBase has provided us every time we compost our post and before submitting it we’re asked on what interest does it belong.

Make a ready-reference of it for what to write when unprepared.

May 17, 2016 at 10:38 pm

@ruby3881 Great That’s what I was thinking. I am on several sites like this and most say if you can write on a single topic and make it interesting and provide information then go for it.

@nakitakona13 Okay thank you for your reply and advice. It is much appreciated. I’ll keep that information in the back of my mind.

May 18, 2016 at 3:32 am

@melissa1024 I think the biggest mistake most writers make with personal blogs is that they aren’t focused at all. They write a little of this, a little of that. There are no keywords, the title gives no hints as to what the post is about, and no matter the length of the post it meanders through too many disparate topics.

That sort of content has no SEO value, and frankly the only people who want to read it are the writer’s friends or family. It’s what gives social writing sites a bad name, and it’s far too prevalent on the sites that do allow personal posts.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t write a fun, passionate, interesting post that is focused and has SEO value! It just means that most bloggers need to learn the skill of creating that type of post 😉

May 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm

@ruby3881 Exactly. I’ve have seen quite a few of those on some of the other sites I am on. What I was referring to was things like medical experiences, Things that happened when I first started working online, peoples reactions to working online, I used to work as a home health provider and I was going to write articles on that, and I have a child with ADHD, Bipolar, and Conduct Disorder I was going to write on what I’ve been through with that as to maybe give someone else some insight who is dealing with it.