Author Posts

June 1, 2016 at 7:29 pm

I just joined this website.  I’m still learning how to use it. How do I upload a pic on my profile? I’ve searched but didn’t find anthing about how to upload pic on my profile.

June 1, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Hi, happy to see your here

First, go to Hello Hatima

Go to Profile in the blue box ( next to Activity)

Go to Change Profile Photo ( Just below My History)

Upload your photo which is below 1mb

Save

Hope that you can upload your photo, cheers

June 1, 2016 at 7:58 pm

@meowch15/

looks like you had done it well, kudos!

June 1, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Thanks, I was able to figure it out.  At first it was difficult I guess it’s a matter of familiarizing myself of the features of this website.

June 1, 2016 at 8:01 pm

@meowch15/

yes I agree with you, it will take some time to figure out how to do it, I learned through asking questions, you did well for a starter

June 2, 2016 at 1:33 am

@meowch15 Welcome to LiteracyBase! I see you got some great advice already from Peachy, so I’ll just say that it’s good you spoke up to ask for help. There are a lot of great people here who love to support each other any way possible. So whenever you’re not sure how something works, just sing out!

June 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm

@ruby3881 thanks for the heart warming welcome.  Though I’m still a new member here I can tell it’s a great community of great people.  I’ll surely will enjoy my time here.

June 28, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Your profile picture is a good one! I think an author’s profile should tell a lot about them. I have met more than several great writers. I hope to meet many more writers and learn a lot of each and every one of them.

June 28, 2016 at 11:38 pm

I tried a very small jaypeg of a button to see if that worked. At first nothing happened, but after several days went by my button avatar showed up. lol

June 29, 2016 at 5:11 am

@Athony Davis It is supposed to get uploaded instantly. Some glitch but a pleasant surprise for you (lol)

June 30, 2016 at 3:01 pm

@Anonymous, I hope you can have your picture now in your profile.Just follow what the bloggers say to you .

June 30, 2016 at 5:56 pm

wow thanks for helping out on how to upload a picture i just did mine and its not that hard just follow the easy steps and you will get there.

September 12, 2016 at 9:41 am

Profile picture may take various form or style. It depends on the taste or preference of the user. Profile picture presents an identity of a member whether it is an avatar, a picture of plant, animal, or whatever. I believe it is not required to post your  latest picture. That is what I most encountered in my series of joining the site. Here my profile picture is an owl. My favorite owl found in our locality. It resembles my mode of writing which usually takes place every night.