Author Posts

May 9, 2016 at 10:14 am

taken by peachpurple

taken by peachpurple

Writers spend a lot of time and effort writing posts, commenting on forums, groups, articles and we naturally had forgotten how the time had past.

Time is not waiting for us.

Are you spending too much time of your day here?

How many hours do you interact at LiteracyBase per day?

Do you spend 3-4 hours per day?

Do you think 7 -12 hours per day is much to the extreme?

Ever since I had started pariticipating at LiteracyBase, I had spent at least 7 hours per day here.

I start at 6am in the morning ( after my son had gone to school) and stops at 1pm ( before he comes back ).

However, I do stop at interval time to do my household chores for a short period of time.

Share with us your opinion.

May 9, 2016 at 10:50 am

I am definitely spending too much time here, much more than I should. 😀
I do not know how much time I am spending here daily, as I am always working on my software project while visiting LiteracyBase to read and write, and perhaps some other tasks online as well. Though I thought of using a timer to time how much time I spend on each work, it’s not easy for me to do so, as I always work on them simultaneously.

Moreover, I think the page loading in LiteracyBase site is quite slow for me, perhaps the performance of my computer is not that fast as well, hence it took me longer time to load a page here. This is another reason I also work on other stuffs at the same time. It would be nicer if the page load is much faster on the site, so we can work faster here. 🙂

As I am at home all day long, so I always come in and out of my study to do my work, house work and also spend time with my children. So I hardly count how much time I spend here. It’s good to you pay attention to your son after he’s come back. 🙂

May 9, 2016 at 11:12 am

I am only spending 30 minutes on the site that is why I am earning slow. When I remember in the morning, I will visit it for 30 minutes and in the evening too, I will spend for 30 minutes again. I varies when there are lots of mention. I will spend longer answering mentions and replies. That is only I could do on the site. However, if I will one day, I will try to make the stay for longer hours sharing some forum topics as well.

I am not sure if I am getting addicted to the site as I am not with my normal self lately, but I think I am doing good. Recently I earned a dollar and now it is moving slowly again. I am not giving high hopes on the site but it is good in here. We are also establishing a good relationship as online friends and online experienced worker, so why not.

May 9, 2016 at 11:22 am

I am only spending 45 minutes here on day or two days interval. My internet is so slow and it takes me more time to wait. I just reply some .

May 9, 2016 at 12:03 pm

I am spending 2-3 hours on this site. There are still some things I need to understand about the site. However I am happy with the overall experience.

May 10, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Well, I am hovering all around it. To be completely honest I don’t feel comfortable with a page that has no clear ownership.

May 10, 2016 at 11:34 pm

I just joined the site today and once I get used to it I will make a decision of how much time I will be spending here

May 10, 2016 at 11:43 pm

I have not totaled the number of hours that I spend here. I come to the site periodically throughout the day to interact on the forums and to learn the ins and outs of the site. I am still getting used to it and I am learning a lot from my friends here. I probably spend about 2-4 hours here on any given day. I am trying to see how much I can make in a month and all the possibilities that go along with working on here. I like it so far so I may end up putting in more time on here between all the other sites that I work on over the course of the day.

May 11, 2016 at 12:27 am

@grecy095 I think you are really disciplined! I would like to just spend a short span of time here, but I always end up spending too much time. Moreover, I think you are really pretty good by spending such a short time here, but you have been posting a lot!

Yes, I agree with you. No matter how, we are establishing good relationship here, and also learning a lot from each other too. 🙂

@lovern I really admire you all for being able to count your time spent here. I think I really have to cut down my time spending here, as I have been neglecting my project for quite a while. 😀

@swalia Glad to hear that you are happy here as well. Let’s explore the site and learn together!

@rapidblue Hopefully you will feel more comfortable with this site soon.

@heroine Hi Maggie, welcome to the site. Enjoy your exploration and hope you’ll like spending time here.

@morgoodie I can’t total the number of hours I spend here as well. I am always coming in and out and doing multiple things together. Let’s see how much we can make in this month. 🙂

May 11, 2016 at 5:59 am

@kaka135 I am posting a lot because there are lots of mention which is like virtually ticking me. It is like there is someone always wanted to talk to me, that is so much fun! It makes me happy.

Yesterday I was not here because I tried to meet my quota at Humanatic and I did it. I learned that if I focus on that site I will earn more. I earned $12 for a day and that is good but I lost a lot of sleep and I am doing it again today.

May 11, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I’m not really count how many time i spend daily in here.

Maybe around 3hrs a day in total?

I usually touring around on the site for 30 minutes and reply on some topics and left and then back again to reply to another new topics.

I think i’m not that active in here for the past couples of day – that’s why my earning not that impressive LOL. I’m quite busy to maintain others site and it’s kinda take a lot of my time.

But, i plan to spend more time in here because i really love the forum and able to interact with lots of good people and get inspired by all of you 🙂

@gracey095 $12 for a day? it’s really good dear 🙂
I saw you started many topics on Forum Discussion. Keep up the goo works ^^

May 12, 2016 at 1:36 am

@grecy095 It’s good to hear you are doing so well in Humanatic. Hope it’ll boost up your motivation too.
How many hours did you spend on that site to earn that $12? That’s really a good earning site! Hope you’ll get some rest as well.

Yes, I am also busy in clearing the notifications and responding to others. I always like the friendly conversation here, though we do not meet each other personally, we are here to share and support each other. 🙂

@haraka I think you are really busy with other sites, and perhaps forums, right? I like to spend time in forums too, especially having friendly discussion with others. It’s fun and I get to learn a lot from you all. This reminds me of those days when there were no paying forums, but I still spent sleepless nights hanging around in some forums. 😀
It’s so nice that now we have these paying forums, so we can have fun and earn a little bit at the same time. Well, that’s a good excuse for me to stay online, as I am making some money. 😀

May 12, 2016 at 2:19 am

@haraka I can only do some forum posting since my time is dedicated at meeting my quota at Humanatic. I do it for 8 hours a day, sometimes more than 8 hours when I am not focused. Actually, this is my first time to meet such amount and I learned that by focusing on it, makes me earned more. The disadvantage, I am tired and exhausted after that is why I am not visiting here. I try to take a glimpse and reply on some mentions but I know I escaped some of it because I am running out of time as always and my brain always wants to shut down and take a long rest.

@kaka135 I spend more than 8 hours. I can’t believe I can do it. I just keep my focus on the site, no miscellaneous site open but it is tedious, I have to be honest and quite tiring. Now I made $24 and that makes me happy. I need to drink vitamins because I feel like I will be getting sick after this goal achieving activity.

May 12, 2016 at 6:08 am

@kaka135/

I remembered that you had mentioned that you are giving birth to your baby by the end of this month, right?

Congrats! You will be in “Hibernate” state during the confinement month.

No wonder you spend so much time here.

Yes, sometimes the page refreshing time is slow at certain times and the worst part is when my comments disappeared as @dawnwriter/ had mentioned.

My hubby said that I shouldn’t spend too much time on blogging at sites, earning such little money.

He said that I had to focus on my son’s upbringing, not just educating him in homework but on his behavior.

So, I shedule my time like this:

6am – 1pm blogging time.

In between, hang out laundry,sweep floor and mop floor after 2 hours blogging.

Cook breakfast and lunch-after 2 hours.

I need to get off my bum from the chair once a while.

Otherwise, I won’t be able to focus on the household chores.

After 1pm, no more blogging until the next morning.

If I spend my time hook up on my laptop when my son is around, he would take the opportunity to play Angry Birds on his smartphone, leaving his homework aside.

What I do, he follows.

If I don’t use laptop, he wouldn’t play his Angry Birds too.

May 12, 2016 at 7:27 am

@grecy095/

yeah sis, why not ?

Although LiteracyBase doesn’t help you to get that much of money you can get at Humanatic, at least, it is increasing daily, just bit by bit.

30Min a day is considered less for me but for you, it is sufficient because you got other sites to venture in.

Congrats on your first $1 sis ! You did better than me. Kudos !

@lovern/

45 min a day is OK, better than nothing. However, as you had mentioned that the internet line is as slow as a snail, I bet the page loading is driving you up the wall isn’t it?

Me too, yesterday the internet line kept popping up “No page display” was driving me nuts!

@swalia/

thanks for your comments, 2-3 hours a day are good, sufficient to earn at least 10-20 cents per day, did you?

Everyone is learning about this site, I am learning too. I love the community here who are very helpful with words of advice.