Author Posts

November 10, 2016 at 5:09 pm

My question is can trump stop recist in america,  the answer was yes he can as a chief security officer he can do it perfect well.

You know sometimes you hear that american police shot black people for nothing reason, that is racist from the side of security men over they,

America the white people discriminate against the black people. Show me a prosperous nation i will show a country which colours do not matter to them, show me a country that have fail their citizens i will show a country that said they more wiser than other, i will show a country which they citizens are dying in poverty,  america never look so bad like this before but it was cause  by false laws, the laws that do not regard the value of human life.

What do you said about this?

November 10, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Elom ikechukwu awoke You asked can Trump erase racism in America. No, he can not. Reason being is because racism is something that is learned from your parents and your family. It is up to the individual for stopping the racism. As for blacks being shot by police? Some of the shootings are justifiable or have been justified for whatever reasons. What I am more concerned about is the black on black crime that people still refuse to acknowledge. You also mentioned that blacks are discriminated against by white people. I have not seen what you are talking about and I live here in America. I do see a lot of black people doing just that against white people. Just so you know it goes both ways, the racism and discrimination that is. What false laws are you referring to? We have no false laws. We do have laws that people tend to disregard. I don’t know where you are from but you are clueless when it comes to laws of America. 

November 10, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Trump IS a racist.  He was endorsed by the KKK.   Stop it?  He’ll fuel it.

November 11, 2016 at 7:54 am

The 45th President-Elect Donald Trump is the most fair, just and America-First Leader who will lead and prorect USA, Making America Great Again. His victory is the people’s, the Law and Order’s and the Constitutional victory!

Well done, America!

November 11, 2016 at 11:04 pm

No racism cannot be stopped by any one because racism is the production of human minds just to prolong their reign duration. Think if no problem no war thus the leadership will be meaningless. On earth all the problems are self created because their brains are  full of corruption since their birth. All human beings are equal in the eyes of God and Prophets but from comes racism in the minds of the people.

Politician knowingly produce problems for the public just to rule the country and to enslave the public.

Keep in mind, businessmen, industrialists, and bureaucratizes are the bitterest enemies of public and lovers of wealth. trump is basically a business man he will pay his attention to increase his wealth not to racism or any other problem of public.

November 11, 2016 at 11:41 pm

I will say this like i have always said Politics is a dirtu game it will never be fair to everyone. We will always have people who take sides from one leader to another. Anyway i may not know much about the American laws or what Trump has done or not done. But from what the Americans themselves are doing right now its clear that they know something about Trump that we probably may not know. The guy has shown some teue colors that most people dont agree with and that is something that many will not forget anytime soon. He has said stuff that has made America look bad, but its the Americans th3mselves who chose him. Among th3 Americans there are those who think like Trump and there are those who will totally disagree with him. but lets focus on the question at hand. Can trump get or stop racism? That is a question that is on many people’s lips, but the truth is racism is not inborn racism is a behavior that is created in people. It has been there since time in memorial and it can only be finished when people come together and unite as a people. We should all remember that we are all the same in God’s eyes. There is no one who is perfect or is better than the other, we are all unique in our own ways. If trump wants to be a racist let him be but that should not be the line that the Americans should take. We all have brains and it is up to an individual to stop this from going on. It all starts with you refuse yo look down upon anyone, say no to racism embrace one another and let that be your goal in life and when others see th3 good example that you are portraying they will definitely want to take the root, and before you know it the whole world will become a better place. One thing i would want to urge parents is to teach their children to love one another regardless of where you vome from or what your sking color is. As the late Michael Jackson sung “Heal the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race”

November 12, 2016 at 12:22 am

It is better to be a good listeners rather than the negative. We should use correct and appropriate language when communicating. How do you feel when you listen to a good communication? Be selective when you communicate. Whatever comes out of the mouth in terms of speech hardly gets back to it. To avoid regrets review and sieve what you say. Maintain eye contact. The eyes send lots of signals as you communicate. Make proper use of eye contact when you communicate. When you communicate, combine verbal and non-verbal languages. Listen to what will improve your self-esteem. Learn to make speeches especiallybin the public places through joining debating societies and other clubs that expose you to expressing yourself. Practice to be a good writer by writing and contributing articles in magazines and other media. You communicate better when you read widely.

November 12, 2016 at 8:52 am

It is too early to say. It happens to our newly elected president. High hopes for the local people who elected him. After a few months time, things are getting interesting. I should say no comment. Good luck for the nation ruled by a leader.