Author Posts

June 13, 2016 at 11:27 am

@peachpurple  It’s really tough if you want to sustain on the online income alone. Sometimes I feel that we are not at all paid according to the efforts we put in. And then the uncertainity of payments or the site turning scam always lingers.

June 13, 2016 at 11:43 am

Nope @peachpurple if I am doing my daytime job, I could earn $2-3 per day at Humanatic because I can only work during the night after napping and then Friday to Saturday morning. My goal is to get $15 to $20 a week from that site. I only made a goal because I am staying at home because I have fever. If only I don’t have, I know I able to reach $70 for sure, but I lowered my goal to $50 when I know I will be staying at home.

June 13, 2016 at 11:44 am

@sunil I remember Bubblews as I am earning good on that site before. The earnings I was getting was even more than my regular salary at my offline job. I was always happy because of Bubblews and then it was gone in 2014. Some good things never last.

June 13, 2016 at 11:57 am

@Grecy Garcia I agree! Bubblews was the best in terms of earnings. I used to earn 150-200$ a month from Bubblews which was great. Many sites have tried to imitate its model but have failed.

June 13, 2016 at 12:02 pm

@Grecy Garcia I used to earn $2-3 per post on Bubblews because Twitter brought good result for me there and I used to 4-6 a day and manage them well. I had posted close to 3000 in my 3 different avatars on Bubbles starting from the beginning. I was among the first to join that site.

I created one account when I was in India, changed my account when I was in Australia and then changed again when I came back to India.

June 13, 2016 at 12:08 pm

@shaloo walia I made a lot of money from an Indian site called veethidotcom where I posted 4000 photos last year within 3-4 months for cash payment (INR 48,000). Check it in Photos section at top bar

You can check it on the site with my user name suny and pay proof on that site going to Veethi reward points tab in the footer.

Besides I wrote 300+ posts there and took part in a particular activity called profile writing which is awarded to chosen ones. That site paid me almost $300 per month. Not active for time being though.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  suny. Reason: typo

June 13, 2016 at 12:18 pm

@ suny  You are a prolific writer. I wonder how you manage to be active on so many sites and how do you come up with so many ideas to write about! Haven’t you ever thought of focusing on your own blog and earning from there?

Thanks for sharing the site! I will check it out.

June 13, 2016 at 12:27 pm

@ suny  I checked out the site and also registered for it. However I have a few queries:

• What’s the mode of payment on the site? I didn’t find any link for the same.
  • What’s the minimum redemption amount?
  • What is the minimum word count for articles.

June 13, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@grecy, Hi sis? I hope you also have an active job. It is not all the time we are young. You have to protect and secure your old age.SSS might become LOSSS.LOL. Do not forget to listen to your body.

June 13, 2016 at 7:06 pm

@shaloo walia You have to request for the pay after you earn 400 points (Rs. 5 each) But be careful as I mentioned in my previous post the program is on hold for time being. You can contact support which is very friendly.

June 13, 2016 at 9:15 pm

@suny i cannot find the veethi rewards section. I have the same questions as @swalia

Did u get the answrs @swalia then please help me also

June 13, 2016 at 9:20 pm

@grecy095 how much can you earn in an hour on humanatic? The maximum i have been able to make is around 60 cents in an hour. How about you??

June 13, 2016 at 10:16 pm

My daily goal is $10 per day, but I will not refuse if I get more. Calculated by month that’s around $300, which is a reasonable amount for me.

And in reality, for me every day is different, I don’t make the same every day. But, if I have to make an average, probably it will be something like $2-3 a day. And that’s from 5+ sites. And I don’t work too much to get those, I get bored so easily and can’t stay in front of the computer for too long. Hopefully, I’ll reach my goal in the coming months.

June 13, 2016 at 10:31 pm

How much can you earn on humanatic within an hour @grecy095

@sunil could you share the sites that help you earn that much amount currently

June 13, 2016 at 11:54 pm

I don’t make goals on my earning sites, because things can change.  I’m just fortunate the internet is an option to make extra money as I have arthritis in my back and I can get up and move when needed!!