Author Posts

July 12, 2016 at 7:56 pm

@nakitakona13 oh that is what I learned before, that if you met the minimum threshold for this month, you will get paid on the 10th the next month. I don’t have any idea about double redeem because I haven’t tried it yet. I hope @support will just drop by this forum to ease our doubt and those gray areas about the site.

I know they are working on the payment. Maybe there are lots of payment on the second payments, just assuming.

July 12, 2016 at 8:02 pm

@thinker I love your thinking and the formula that is brilliant. I can only do 10 short comments, unfortunately. But let me copy and paste on the sticker notes if one day I will be that super human to do it… just look on the 40 blog post, it makes me cringe now. Thank you for the formula.

July 12, 2016 at 10:35 pm

@kaka135

I am glad that you liked it.

I never knew it was a good formula. I just thought about it randomly. Still you can anyways create your own formula anytime.

@ptrikha15

No – I can’t be a mentor. I am just a newbie / fresher rarely being online more than 1 hour a day (and sometimes not even that. šŸ™ )

If you want a mentor, you can contact @kaka135, @peachpurple @swalia @grecy095 – they all are experienced.

@lovern – Sorry but there are various factors. As per my formula, just go with 150 comments (long and short each); 40 blog posts – in how many days, you achieve that? If you can do that in 1 day, you make 10.51$ and it increases based on how many days.

I just made a formula based on my preferences. You can devise your own anytime.

July 12, 2016 at 10:51 pm

@grecy095

Thank you for kind gesture. I never knew that just a small random formula will be considered awesome. Anyways, hope it works. I don’t think you need a sticky note. You just have to read and go through various forums and think of a way to comment. You need a well trained typing tutor though so that you can type out max. number of words per minutes thus saving your time. Time is money.

However, you did not answer my question. Let me retype:

//Ā You made a request on 8th July 2016. Why will you be paid on 10th August 2016?

Unable to understand how the site works. It seems quite unfair to pay on 10th August 2016 if you demanded payout on 8th July 2016. Why there is delay of 1 month+ here?//

Originally asked to @nakitakona13

@nakitakona13 – I just showed you how to comment. If you have too much content to write, try breaking it in parts. Instead of writing one 300 word long post in comments, try writing 3 comments worth 100 words each. You will be paid more.

You mentioned that only 2 blogposts are approved each day. So, 40 will be approved in 20 days. Let us assume that you login daily for 20 days. You get 10.7$ in that case after 20 days. You pointed out a good thing. It will help those who are unable to make 300 comments (Long + Short) daily as they only need to make 15 comments a day on average. Hope this makes sense.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  Thinker.

July 13, 2016 at 7:09 am

@thinker I don’t know why there is a delay on payment and we are not paid right away, I think @support should explain that.

We only know that even if you redeem today, even any day in July, you will get your payment the next month because that is what the FAQ is saying

11- When will i get my payment?
You will get your payment on every 10th of the upcoming month onceĀ you redeem. For example, you redeem your reward on 22nd of February, then you will receive your payment on 10th of March.

Ā 

July 13, 2016 at 3:38 pm

@thinker, that’s a good suggestion on how to earn more by breaking up my comments into several parts with 100 words. I will try if it is feasible for me to earn much, than what I used to write comments.

It would in fact practical and easy for me to do it with such limited number of words. Than making it to 150 words or more a comment. My ideas would be properly presented and the organization seems to be easy and looks tidy, coherrent, and neat.

How’s that? Is it okay? I would only be earning $0.01 for that. Isn’t it?

July 13, 2016 at 3:58 pm

@thinker, well I have followed your suggestion to break into several parts of my comment with limited words of 100. I got $0.01 for such comment. In so doing, with this style of commenting, I would be getting another $0.01 for another comment. Thus for 3 comments, I receive $0.03 credits in three separate comments which I find too tasking to do it. Rather than to have a single comment with only 150 words and with a quality comment, I comfortably get $0.02 credits for a comment.

When you look at it, you seem to find me working hard to come up with such comment. For example with this one. Well, I am already used to doing that kind of comment and I am already at ease or even comfortable for that. My thoughts are simply pouring out for that and gladly they produce something worth reading and even earn a praise from my reader. I repeat like this one. I earn $0.02. Isn’t it good?

July 13, 2016 at 5:27 pm

@nakitakona13Ā  I would rather publish these long comments as tutorial in article section lol, even if they come in “self” category they still get 5 Coins and if you share them another one or two coins are their for grabbing. Try this idea for a trial purpose at least for once. šŸ™‚Ā 

July 14, 2016 at 2:15 am

@thinker The way you represent the formula is great and easy to understand too. Yes, I think I will need to fill in the constant that is more suitable to me, though I used to think of writing 2 blog posts per day, it is not possible now. šŸ˜€

I do not think I can be a good mentor now, as I have not been active in LiteracyBase for more than a month, and I am not aware of any changes, if any. I hope I will be able to find more time to spend here soon.

@sunil I always wish I can convert my long forum comment into article. Sometimes I just easily write a lengthy comment in the forum. I did not know there is a “self” category in the blog post now, I have not been writing any posts for quite some time. It is good that we can at least write something personal and still earn 5 cents, perhaps?

July 14, 2016 at 11:32 am

@Ā sunyĀ  I agree with you! I would rather write 300 words long post than a very long comment. Though I am active at forums but my replies are not too long.