Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 5:15 am

Does anyone ever get to complete a survey? Geesh!!  You should get points for fill out the “pre-qualifications.”  Some times the pre-qualifications take a lot of time only to be NOT qualified for the survey!!  Are you lucky with being qualified for a survey?  What sites that have surveys, read emails or doing other types of activities are you on?

May 6, 2016 at 5:58 am

There are two survey sites that I am participating in: Global Test Market & AIP Survey.

I like Global Test Market, though the surveys are usually quite long, it gives us 5 points even though we are not qualified. I like this feature, so it helps us to earn a little bit even if we are screened out. I have been paid by Global Test Market before, so I think they are legit. Before this, they paid via check only, now they have more payment option, including PayPal. But I haven’t try it out yet.

Besides these two sites, I like to do the surveys from ClixSense too, a PTC site. Doing the surveys there help me to cash out faster.

There are other good survey sites, but many of them open for members in US, Canada or UK only. So, if you are staying in these countries, you will get more opportunities.

May 6, 2016 at 10:01 pm

I know what you mean about not qualifying for surveys. I have that problem on a lot of survey sites. The ones that seem to be the best for me are Mintvine and Fusion Cash. I have cashed out several times with Mintvine after which I had slowed down on qualifying for surveys, but they still give you 5 points for not qualifying and they have a daily poll which is worth 5 points. If you do the poll 10 days in a row you get a 25 point bonus. So even if you only did the polls you could earn money. Cash out threshold is 1000 points equal to $10 right to your paypal account.

Fusion Cash has other things that you can do besides surveys. I have cashed out three times with them. You can read emails, watch videos, do tasks, and do offers. Cash out threshold is $25 and they pay once a month. If you do not qualify for the survey, you get credited $0.01.

May 8, 2016 at 11:59 am

I have AIP Online, Panel Place, MOBROG, and YouGov. For these four I only use YouGov, but recently I am not touching any online site because they all have the same illnesses now. They are telling me that my qualification falls short to what they are looking for which makes me wonder why they are telling me to try a survey if I am not qualified. I cannot stress myself enough to join these kinds of sites anymore.

You cannot depend on your earnings on Survey sites. I made reviews about Survey sites before but I never recommend survey sites for I know people will get angry at me in return, lol.

May 9, 2016 at 3:31 am

@morgoodie If I am not mistaken, mintvine and fusion cash do not open for all countries, though I have heard many good comments about these two sites.

Yes, I think it’s good for those survey sites to reward us some small amount of points even if we are not qualified for the surveys, as sometimes we spent quite some time to answer the questions before we know if we are eligible. I like GlobalTestMarket because they do that.

@grecy095 I still get quite a number of qualified surveys from AIP online and GlobalTestMarket. Though I don’t earn much from AIP online, I do get some shopping vouchers that I can use locally which is good for me too, as we always do grocery shoppings at that shopping mall. Hence, I still participate in doing surveys, though it’s time consuming. I have heard about YouGov, but have not find out more about it yet.

I think different people like different sites for making money online, some are fine with PTC, but some are not. Same goes to survey sites. 🙂

May 9, 2016 at 6:15 am

have tried Toluna, cash crates and Mobrog.

Cash crates doesn’t give me any survey, I feel cheated.

My guess is they are interested in western country members.

Toluna is alright, there are many countries that had participated in this site.

I didn’t choose my own country because it gave me Malay questions to answer!

So, I took up UK Toluna, I have gained some points but far to reach the minimum payout for the paypal.

In addition, Toluna really pumps in lots of emails, urging me to join in the surveys but I didn’t read the junk mails often.

I missed out some of the surveys.

As for mobrog, it is similar to Cash Crates, chooses the members.

I have had several surveys and thats it.

No more new ones coming in.

Felt cheated again.

As for now, I say, go for Toluna.

As least it pays you with Paypal and other optional vouchers

May 9, 2016 at 6:55 am

@LeeKa  Yes Mintvine and Fusion Cash are US. I am also a member of Global Test Market but do not qualify for their surveys. A lot of the survey sites rely heavily on your demographics to qualify you. They seem to always be looking for others besides me. There are so many survey sites out there that it is overwhelming to decide which ones you are going to use. So I just stick to the ones that I consistently get qualified for surveys and am able to reach cash out.

May 9, 2016 at 7:00 am

Are you familiar with Survey Monkey? Is this a legit site?

May 9, 2016 at 7:02 am

I am always invited bu this site Survey Monkey to join them, but I am so hesitant. Is there something you can say about the survey site? Thanks.

May 9, 2016 at 10:44 am

@lovern haven’t heard about Survey Monkey. I first to know about it from you. Let us wait for our friends who will give us ideas.

I remember Global Tests Market and I am a member too but this survey sites never gave me a survey, unless on the day I registered on the site.

Off topic @morgoodie may I know if you are a man or a woman, sorry for this one I just want to address you right if you are a sis or a bro. You know me! Thank you.

May 9, 2016 at 11:11 am

Hi sissy? Yes, there is a site Survey Monkey, I haven’t applied yet.I want to ask first from others here.Try to know and share if legit.Thanks.

May 22, 2016 at 4:07 am

I had just joined Ayuwage under a friend’s referral , a few days ago.

I find that the rules and regulation at Ayuwage are much stricter than other PTC sites.

I had to stay on the ads page for 20 seconds and click to a banner ad in order to earn the credits.

If I were to open another tab, carry on with my other tasks, I will be given a warning.

Hence, it is taking up my time at Ayuwage.

It pays around 0.005 cents to 0.015 cents depending on the ads.

May 22, 2016 at 4:39 am

@lovern I have seen many surveys created using Survey Monkey, but I am not sure it’s a site that pays us to do the surveys. I think it allows the users to create free and customizable surveys, but not like other paid to do survey sites.

I am not sure if there is another feature that will pay us for doing the surveys for them, but I have not found any related information online.

@grecy095 I have been getting many surveys from Global Test Market always. I wonder if you have set up your profile there. Though their surveys can be quite lengthy sometimes, we still get 5 market points if we are screened out. Perhaps you can take some time and see if you have set up the basic profile. Hope you will get more surveys to do after this. 🙂

@peachpurple Yes, I think it’s more time consuming clicking on Ayuwage, because we need to stay focus. I just joined earlier this month too, and I am reaching $10 soon. It’s a fast earner for me. Try out Explore tab, I got ads to click on that site quite often, and each task pays $0.03, which is quite high as compared to others, but slightly more work and prone to errors too.

May 22, 2016 at 8:35 am

I remember I do set up my profile already there. I do all the set up and answering some questions like geographical details, employment history and spending on most of my survey. Maybe I am just not qualified on some survey. I don’t remember how much they pay per survey, I hardly remember now. @kaka135

May 23, 2016 at 2:50 pm

I am member of some survey sites including you gov and poll buzzer.I have joined more than 6 survey sites three of them available only  in my country.I am satisfied with these kind of sites as i am getting minimum 1 survey each day from any of these sites, earning nearly 1$.