Author Posts

July 17, 2016 at 8:50 pm

SkyPip is another writing site where one is required to write 280+ words per post. You can write minimum ten posts in a day and minimum payment amount is 20$. The site didn’t get much response as most of the people were apprehensive when they received invitation to join from the site. It was surprising as to how the site got their emails. Another reason was the high redemption amount and low pay rates.

I joined the site and wrote a few posts but then stopped writing there as the earnings were too slow. Did anybody join the site? Share your experience.

July 17, 2016 at 9:06 pm

@swalia

I was there. I did not use it as the rules were funny. They paid for views. I was shocked on reading them. They do not pay for visitors from general public. They pay from registered members view. So, 1000 people saw your content worldwide but only 5 are registered on skypip, they paid as per those 5 views.

I don’t know if the system is changed now.

They pay slowly but some people also said that there is no guarantee of payment (may be because of 20$ system). I just had a doubt. You mentioned

// You can write minimum ten posts in a day and //

Please clarify what do you mean by minimum 10 posts a day. If I write 9 posts, I won’t be paid for that? If that is the case, I won’t recommend it. I don’t know anyone who writes min. 10 posts a day.

You can join Indyaforums if you want good money. I hope you are already there. All online earner Indians are there. Some foreigners too exist there. The best thing is that you have PayTm option for payments which is better than PayPal in most of the cases.

July 17, 2016 at 9:10 pm

@ Thinker  I am sorry for the mistake. You can write maximum ten posts in a day. However the site is such a slow earner that it would reach ages to reach $20. If they had a lower minimum payment then perhaps, I would have given it a shot. Some of my posts are still there on the site.

I am at indyaforums too but not too active. I joined there as some of my friends from blogjob recommended the site. But I am not a regular there,

July 17, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Hi @swalia, My 47 articles are lying there. Nowadays, I am not active there since the earning is very slow. They don’t pay for search engine views since they say “When other registered members of Skypip read or view your Post Contents then you will be paid $0.005 for each view”. Payout limit is $5 only through PayPal. However, since the site is not considering/counting views from search engines, the earnings are very very slow. So I last interest in that site.

July 18, 2016 at 3:42 am

@swalia I have not heard about this site. Thank you for sharing this opportunity and also telling us so much information about the site. It is good to know more and more writing sites coming up.

Based on what you all have commented, I think it is really not easy to earn there, moreover $20 minimum payout seems to be quite high for me. Though many people have complained the pay rate in LiteracyBase is quite low, I think at least we got paid per post, and we also earn by referring visitors, even not from our members here. I would prefer to earn by my effort, though some passive income from the views would be an extra bonus, we can’t guarantee we get many views from the members.

Though mylot sounds similar, as we do not get paid per post, we are not required to write a certain amount of words, there is no limit and I am confident I will get paid too.

July 18, 2016 at 4:44 am

I am also a member of this site. I know I posted an introduction post and some personal post but what I am sure is that I never get active on the site because of the reputation. I also learned that you cannot get earnings from outside views which I find it ridiculous, like does the site doesn’t want to be know in the outside world? For sure members want to share their blog post using their social media and on that area they will get some views but this site doesn’t want it. They only allow members to members posting and reading the blog posts. The problem is that members do not want to be to stay because of the reputation of the site so how can the members earn from there if they will not get active.

At present, I am not sure if the site exists.

July 18, 2016 at 7:25 am

It is nice to know the name of the site. Are there any proofs of payment here? If there are so many limitations in joining this site. Then, it is not worth to spend time here. I am just saying.

July 18, 2016 at 7:31 am

I thin k the only one that could able to make a comprehensive review about the site are those that really tried it until they reach payout, however, you will get discourage by the rule so you will just go away.

July 18, 2016 at 11:50 am

thanks for sharing this new /old site.

However, if this site for the registered member views, then it will take YEARS to reach $20

Might as well stick to here or join mykites

July 18, 2016 at 12:35 pm

@Rajaraman K  This is precisely the reason I decided to stay away.

@ peachpurple yes, this is the reason the earnings are too slow there. And I too quit working there after a week.

@ Shavkat I haven’t seen any payment proofs yet.

July 18, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Grecy Garcia  The site still exists and it’s surprising to see many members still writing there daily. However I don’t know if anybody has got paid there.

July 18, 2016 at 12:46 pm

@ Lee Ka  Pay only for internal views is something that has stopped many members from using SkyPip. And the 20$ is a high redemption amount. With the uncertainty regarding payments, who will want to risk time and efforts on such a site?