Author Posts

May 31, 2016 at 2:58 am

When I started this group “Making Money On-line” I started it because I’m always on the look out for ways to make money.  I’m running into sites where they pay you for just referring people to the site.  I’m NOT good at referring people to sites to join.  Most of the time my friends are already using the site (yeah, I’m the last to know about the site) or people aren’t into making money on-line.  How do you get referrals to join a site?  Do you have people that you get to sign up under you?

May 31, 2016 at 3:39 am

I’ve never been one to get lots of member referrals, even if I’m one of the people who first spreads the word about a site. I wish I could offer some advice, but I think really it comes down to a lot of folks already having signed up, or people preferring to sign up under their closest friends (even if someone else actually told them about the site…)

May 31, 2016 at 7:51 am

I am bad at referrals since I do not have any friends who work online. I do have one on another site and that was because she wanted to join and offered to be my referral so I returned the favor and signed up under her on a different site. Other than that I am just doing all the work myself and on here I try to share everything so that I can get the referring visitor reward. So little by little people will visit and I will make a few cents. Win/win right? Lol

May 31, 2016 at 10:02 am

@JoDee Stout  I am not good at getting referrals either. I simply share about the site along with my referral code on my facebook and twitter accounts 2-3 times. If someone has to join it, they will. I don’t ask anybody specifically to join.

June 1, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I have 4 referrals, but do not know if I got points from them. How to know of got points? Any idea? Thanks.

June 1, 2016 at 5:59 pm

@lovern We have voiced out to @support.

This is one area that they have to work on.  As of now, we do not even know who are our referrals, and we do not know how well they are doing.

I have 3 referrals to date, and I do not know how they get to join here!  I have written about it in some places, and I think they must have read about it, and just join to try out.

June 1, 2016 at 6:41 pm

I am not good at referrals too.

At the moment I have 4 referrals who had joined in under me

If I am not wrong, 1 person from Forum coin, 1 person from Mykites, 1 person from Blogjob and 1 person from Hubpages.

I wish that I could at least know who are these people who had registered under me so that I could thank them.

Too bad under my profile and My history, I could see their username.

I tried sharing my referral links at twitter and facebook, useless place to seek for referral.

Best thing to do is join forums and write article about LiteracyBase

June 1, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Where do you find out if you have referrals? I am sure that I do not but I would like to know where to look. I would be curious to know if someone did or not. I thought I might have one from Facebook but do not know if they joined.  For those that do have some I hope they get it straightened out that you can know who yours are and find the amounts that you earn from them.

June 9, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I am not good at getting referrals too. Maximum is around 2 to 3 people. Also i have a question if we can use referral links of other sites within our articles? Can some one clarify this out

June 9, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Almost all possible ways I have tried to let anyone or my friends to join in this site, but nobody has dared to do so. Until now, my referral count is zero. But I never give up. I keep on sharing any of my posts here to my social media account like the Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and much more. What about I write a review about LiteracyBase? Would it be effective? I will try as a matter of experiment for it will work as expected.

June 9, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I think that once people realize that this site pays more people will jump on the bandwagon so to speak. I know of a couple of people who are not getting in here because they do not know if it is a legit paying site. I can understand that but you have to try things out before making an opinion about them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

June 12, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I am lower than the average when it comes to referrals and the person who are joining under me are those that truly trusting me and doesn’t mind if the site will turn to scam or not paying them. I feel sorry when it happens to them as I cannot control it, but referring my friends, I do not force them or give them unrealistic reviews of the site. I tell them the truth and it is decision to join under me, I hope no hard’s feeling between us. Some were joining under me before but now they do not trust the site I am in because they are busy with something else. That is okay. I would love to see them getting earnings in their comfortable sites anyway.