Author Posts

July 14, 2016 at 1:15 pm

@ Anand  Exactly my point! I love reading and I often write about the books I read. Here at literacybase also, I have published many book reviews. I am least interested in writing a review about a face cream or a nail polish. But guess, I will have to diversify now. The only reviews I have written there so far are ob books and online shopping sites.

@ suny  hahahaha…don’t tell me that you were expecting a payment from them for their negative review 🙂

July 14, 2016 at 1:16 pm

@ suny Lol.. That’s surely funny. But still after publishing, I wonder why you not got paid for it. And in this case it will be funny if you will contact him for the same situation. lol

July 14, 2016 at 1:29 pm

@ Anand By the way, I just noticed that I have crossed the minimum redemption amount and so I have filled up the bank details, KYC documents and sent a request to redeem. Let’s see how much time it takes! They have mentioned that the payments are process after 1st of every month.

July 17, 2016 at 11:38 am

@ shaloo walia Yes But for me it is now more than one month. But they says they process of 1st of every month. So I guess we both need to wait for next months’s 1st date. Let’s see if we get paid. That’s why I have stop my work for time being too.

July 17, 2016 at 8:37 pm

@ Anand In fact, I am also not writing there at the moment and will resume posting reviews once I get my first payment. The other thing I have noticed is that I haven’t received 40/- for the few negative reviews I have written but you can’t be certain of that as there is no break up of points given.

July 18, 2016 at 5:39 am

I do review products and sites but you said this site is only for Indian users so it limits me with earnings. I am looking out at @sunil information as it seems the site is really serious about reviews.

August 2, 2016 at 9:58 am

@ Anand  any update on your payment? I am not writing any more reviews on the site these days because I want to be sure after getting a payment. i am receiving messages from other users asking if I have been paid here and that makes me a bit doubtful if the site pays.

August 2, 2016 at 10:29 am

@shaloo walia  They are too slow in doing their stuffs. I am pending since two months almost. But last week I got the message that my kyc documents get approved by them. And they are processing payment after 1st of every month.

Now this is confusing as they have’t give particular date. They say they will process after 1st. But I don’t know when. Today is 2nd date already but no payment from them so far. But I will update you when I will get it from them.

August 2, 2016 at 11:05 am

@ Anand Two months just to approve KYC documents? That’s rather slow. I had submitted my documents about 2-3 weeks back and I haven’t heard anything yet.

I am not writing on the site for the moment and will wait to hear a payment confirmation first.

August 2, 2016 at 11:35 am

@shaloo walia After requesting my payment on that site even I have stopped my work completely on them. Better first to check if they are paying or not. They are taking too much time though, but I don’t know if they will do same for every payment. As kyc stuff will be there for one time only. So for second may be they will not take that much time. Right now we just need to wait and watch.

August 2, 2016 at 11:39 am

@Anand  You are right. May be the KYC documents approval takes time! Hopefully they would be regular after that but still it’s better to wait and watch. Let’s have one payment from them first before resuming work there.

August 2, 2016 at 11:42 am

I will update my payment when I get them. Yes better wait and watch till then.

August 2, 2016 at 4:26 pm

@shaloo walia, that is a very funny site. How could we keep our moth shut when we are born gregarious hehehe.Well, anyway, good luck to all from India for you have an exclusive site that keeps your mouth shut to earn better.

August 2, 2016 at 4:53 pm

Lol.. That’s just naming. To earn something everyone has to do something, no one will give anything just for keeping mouth shut. But yes naming is bit odd.

August 4, 2016 at 10:26 am

@Anand  I received a mail today from that stating that my KYC document has been disapproved since I have submitted a photocopy of my KYC document. I am required to send a snapshot of my original KYC Document.

I had sent a snapshot of my PAN card and a photocopy of adhaar card. Now I have submitted the documents again but it means that now I will have to wait for another month for the payment as payments are released on 1st.