Author Posts

March 2, 2017 at 7:23 am

So i got to know about CPA few days ago and liked it, but am having this problem understanding the best way to use landing pages, In landing pages you need domains i know that, but is it best i point the domain directly to my referral link or should i host the domain, share informations about the offers then link it to my refferral link??
for gurus in CPA
for newbiew. . . CPA means cost per action – google it, who knows. . you might like it.

March 2, 2017 at 12:59 pm

I have tried blocked content locking and CPA offers. My result was not that good. In fact it was kind of hard for me to get around the landing pages. I have mostly used the templates. And if you are good at web design then maybe you may need to design your own. The reason being, your own designs with some experiment would be lot easier to tweak. If you use templates, then it takes time to get around. You can use your own referral link for domain or have landing page that contains referral link. My suggestion is to learn from some of the YouTube videos. There is a lot of good information available out there.

March 4, 2017 at 2:50 am

I can do web designing but i choose to use website builders, It may be hard at first but when you start getting the right conversions, you will forget the sufferings.
I already have an idea on how to design the landing pages, the words to put there and the design, i plan to use paid traffic to generae targeted traffic

March 11, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Every where the theme is money, whether you are sleeping or awake, ,sitting or standing, walking or running, dead or alive, working or not the major issue is money. All the People you see around you their problem is money.

Those at school, in offices, are looking for money. Every body knows the song of money. All languages have it. The whole world sing it.

So, if you have a skill or service, try as quick as possible to convert it into money.

April 12, 2017 at 1:01 pm

lol @ moses,i will try but it’s not easy to get money, we will just keep trying.