Author Posts

August 1, 2016 at 12:45 pm

@ Anand  I don’t think there was a mail regarding facebook page. I just searched for it on facebook and found one. We are allowed to share two posts on the page per day.

August 1, 2016 at 12:54 pm

@shaloo walia .. Suny was telling about mail for editing article not fb page. How did you searched the page? Even with two articles we can have views on them. Let’s see. 

August 1, 2016 at 1:49 pm

@ Anand  there was a mail about inviting your friends to write on your blogs. I don’t know about any mail regarding editing articles. I simply used the search column on facebook to search for the site page.

August 1, 2016 at 2:33 pm

@shaloo walia That mail for editing your articles was sent in the beginning of 2015 when this site came back from hibernation of one year.

The rules were changed from 250 words to 400 words and so many other things. I changed the rules of sharing 2 posts on FB page because some members were posting 20-30 posts a day. Later I resigned from editor/moderator’s post because I was too busy elsewhere early this year but I am back now.

@Anand you will see a FB page invitation every time you visit any page on EC.

August 1, 2016 at 2:33 pm

@shaloo walia  as you said you have recently joined the site so may be you have missed it. Even I saw the mail which was regrading inviting friends on our blog to write article. I wonder how it will work. I mean suppose if you write on my blog then who will earn, you (as you are writing ) or me (as it is my blog).

August 1, 2016 at 2:34 pm

@suny as you are saying that they have changed rules for words from 250 to 400. So if I will edit those old articles, do I need to make them of 400 words?

August 1, 2016 at 3:18 pm

@ suny  good to know that you are back with the site. This increases my confidence in the site 🙂

August 1, 2016 at 3:20 pm

@Anand  That was my thought too on reading that mail! Why would someone like to write articles on our blogs when they can register on the site and earn for their writings?

August 1, 2016 at 3:48 pm

@ shaloo walia Even I don’t know understand the concept. In future if someone doing that thing on EC then we will able to understand it may be.

August 1, 2016 at 4:21 pm

So many existing sites this time and after a year or few years they would surely die down.This time , let us not trust a site that would operate in many years,Changes always come along and the site owners may not be able to pay the members the same way to BB,BJ and many more big sites of yesterday.

August 1, 2016 at 5:03 pm

@cely The site we are talking about is there for almost 6 years barring a gap of one year but all our work is intact.

August 2, 2016 at 7:38 am

How much time are members who have got 100 articles published, taking to reach payout at present at the website? Do they pay as promised

August 2, 2016 at 9:41 am

@pcwork It don’t give earning for article directly. After publishing article you will earn on basis of views you get on your articles. 

August 2, 2016 at 9:53 am

@ Anand I don’t even have the confidence to let someone else publish on my blog unless I am well acquainted and comfortable with the person’s writing. And all those are already writers 🙂