Author Posts

August 1, 2016 at 5:47 am

Some internet users have received payment from ExpertsColumn. Has anyone from this website received payment from the website? If yes, how much time is required to receive payment.

August 1, 2016 at 6:15 am

I’m sorry but I have never heard of Expertscolumn. You may have to wait and see if anyone else knows anything about them. Sorry~

August 1, 2016 at 8:00 am

@ pcwork In past I was working on this site and earning really fast. I was almost reaching to payout in just one week. Later on their earning speed has been decreased and now earning is really slow. So since many months I am not active there. 

August 1, 2016 at 9:08 am

I have been on that site for close to 6 years and I was making $5 every 3rd day. The site stopped in 2014 for one year for updates and came back in 2015. I have 330 posts on that site. I have posted 2 yesterday and will be posting regularly. That site does not pay upfront but pays as long as your content is there based on views… slow but steady.

August 1, 2016 at 9:20 am

@ suny  Even I posted one article yesterday, but it gives me nothing for it. My earnings has not even earned 1 cent from it. Lol, it look like it is hard to continue on them like this.

August 1, 2016 at 9:45 am

Everyone here is looking for making some money online either via click and pay advertisement or write a blog or interaction activity like LB.

Me too, try to earn a penny via online as internet connection fee is fixed very month with unlimited access, and we do on it 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. No harm to fully utilise it.

There are many friends here sharing the sites or the tips on making money online, and some introduce some new sites, and comment on the earning stream if fast or slow, and compare the rate too.

I think I have no time to manage so many sites with my hand as I still have a full time or part time job, which should give better and stable income.

I will put in my effort here , LB,  Chatabout, and another blog site called BlogBourne.

And, I have registered one click and pay ad site, three online survey sites.
I think all these will keep me busy enough. What about you?

August 1, 2016 at 10:23 am

@ suny  I recently joined the site and have written a few articles there. The site seems a bit complicated to use at first. The admin of the site is from my city and that kind of prompted me to be active on the site. 

@ Anand  our posts earn from the views and it’s slow but still better than elitewriters.

August 1, 2016 at 11:02 am

@Anand That site doesn’t show earning immediately but takes time. You will suddenly see that you account is showing good amount but you will have to keep patience. Keep writing everywhere that all counts.

@shaloo walia I was with Nicks yesterday and he was all praise for you. I have proof his praise in case you willing to see that 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  suny.

August 1, 2016 at 11:12 am

@ suny  That’s good to hear! I have just posted a couple of articles there but I am liking its format. I agree with what you told @Anand . Once we have a good amount of articles on the site, earnings will increase and then it will be like passive income. It’s better than hubpages where we are required to write 700+ words.

August 1, 2016 at 11:49 am

@suny  and @shaloo walia  Yes I knew earning is not reflect instantly there. But I am confuse bit. Even I have more than 100 articles there. Is it possible that they are not getting any view or not earning at all. In past I was getting good views even without sharing them anywhere on social sites. That’s why I am bit confuse. Anyway I will still try out. Let’s see how it goes.

August 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm

@Anand  According to new rules all your old articles are not in published mode but you will have to edit each of them and resubmit according to new rules. Go to your dashboard > my articles> edit and do the needful. The articles will be re-reviewed and made live. It was made clear by an email to everyone. Even I have not finished all editing but doing one by one. I will post my payment proof on 6th or 7th August.

PS- You should share your post on EC page of FB for better result. Join it if you have not joined it yet.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  suny.

August 1, 2016 at 12:08 pm

@ Anand I have joined the site recently, so don’t have much of an idea about that. @suny  will be able to guide you better.

August 1, 2016 at 12:13 pm

@shaloo walia  Did you share your posts on FB group page of EC, that will improve your views for sure.

August 1, 2016 at 12:17 pm

@suny yeah i did. it was definitely helpful in bringing more views.

August 1, 2016 at 12:18 pm

@suny Is it like that? I never knew about it. May be I missed the email or I just ignore it as I wasn’t active on it. I will do that as you said. Thanks a lot.