Author Posts

May 26, 2017 at 8:21 am

I have given the matter careful thought and consideration and have made a decision. I’m leaving this community. I had a wonderful time participating in the groups, publishing blog posts and commenting, etc. But now it’s time to move on. The income possibilities that I had hoped for did not materialize. I hope those who stay enjoy success. It has been great here. Please do not respond, as I won’t be responding back. Thank you for your friendship and support.

It's Time To Say Good Bye-CY154

Goodbye | Forward this Image

May 26, 2017 at 10:45 am

It’s not you leaving many already left. I just come here every now and then but not anymore like before writing and posting blogs. We are not an island, we are in the mainland deprived by our right to know what happens to the site. By next week, this site will be at zero population. It is too much to bear the obstacles that obstruct our day-to-day living. We keep on thinking on nothing to come out as answers from the site.

You are right my friend, we need to move on so pain will not inflict more to our hearts. Take care and good luck to your destiny to whatever better site that leads you. No one will remain here for there is nothing in return.

I will never forget you.

May 27, 2017 at 12:59 am

Niume will no longer be paying.  So that’s the end of that site and this one.

May 27, 2017 at 5:25 pm

@kaylar, my goodness, what a terrible news too about Niume. By the way, good news, Blogjob soon to resurrect. May I know if yu are a writer there? It is almost to come yippey!! I always received there $250 a month after my site viwers increase to 10,000 viewers daily.I hope you are a member there.

May 27, 2017 at 7:01 pm

@lovern  Where did you hear the news about Blogjob? It would be wonderful if this is true. Niume has met a sad end too but it seems to me that the owners and admins lose interest in their own site after a while. There were too many low-quality pictures and texts with just hashtags and nobody took any action.  It was a fun, stress free site and I will miss it. 

But maybe we will see more action here.

May 27, 2017 at 7:09 pm

I sent you the post about Niume… I’ll pop over to Blogjob

May 28, 2017 at 6:09 am

@lovern I haven’t seen any update from Blogjob or the owner saying that their site is indeed coming back from the ashes. Can you share where you heard this information? I do know that EliteWriters is still going stronger than ever and it pays its writers once they cash out with almost no waiting. I believe they are even having a contest at the moment for the person who has the most views on their summer contest.

May 28, 2017 at 6:46 am

@dawnwriter ,You go to Blogjob. I was there four days ago and I read the communications between a blogger there with the reply from Sir Sheridan and that blogger was so excited thanking the site owner to oepn back Blogjob. In fact, I edited my profile image there and everything as preparations for the resurrection of Blogjob. It will be okay for me if they would reduce our paying method. What is important is afer one year Blogjob comes to life again.

Cheers!!!

May 28, 2017 at 6:49 am

@kaylar, yes friend, I have just opened that discussion forum in Niume, so sad, it ades goodbye, Better that site did not leave the writers in a hanging situation, very professional and it is well explained the reason why it stops paying people there.

I have just posted there and later felt the dismal feeling because of its closure. What a life this time full of problems.

May 28, 2017 at 6:52 am

@evilelf, hi friend, I visited the site and I read there someone had a communication with Sheridan and she stated her excitement for soon the site operates back.It was assured from their commmunication Blogjob to rise again in full blast.Wossshhh!!!

Go to Blogjob. In fact, I hurriedly edited my profile image and others as preparation of Blogjob returns..

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  cely.

May 28, 2017 at 6:58 am

I wish someone would create a writing site that worked.

May 28, 2017 at 8:15 am

@kaylar,  I welcome the idea.

Hi everyone,  if you are still looking for opportunities to earn online,  Feel free to write to me analystkumar157 at gmail

May 28, 2017 at 4:29 pm

So sad again for this site and Niume! I just enjoy posting short blogs there.

May 28, 2017 at 5:13 pm

@acelawrites, me too my friend, I have just signed up there and wrote posts so sad it shuts down also. What a scary world this time. We can no longer trust a site.It is also hard to find a legit site this time.And if it is legit, it may also run shortly, the feeling sucks.

May 29, 2017 at 10:48 am

@lovern where did you got the news about Blogjob? I have not logged on there since ages.