Author Posts

May 10, 2016 at 6:29 pm

As i have joined this site just a couple of hours before, i need all of my Forum friends support to know a bit. So i am welcoming everyone’s suggestions, comments and mentorship.

May 10, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Hi Omar

This is another pay to write site.

Unlike others, you don’t have fixed payment system. You make money by daily login (Fixed 1 cent daily), wall update, forum creation, writing post, commenting, social sharing, referrals etc.

Writing post is the best way to make money (no limit :-D) but all posts need to be moderated by support staff.

Other than daily login; all have variable payment system which depends on quality of content.

Payment is via PayPal / Payoneer provided you have 10$ (OR more).

Frankly speaking, I am not paid so far So, can’t tell if it is paying. But their support is excellent. So, I am hopeful.

May 10, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Hi Dancing Baby,

Many thanks for your sharing information.

Would you please let me know how long you have started to work at this sight. Besides how much you have earned till now? : These information would help me a lot.

May 11, 2016 at 4:41 am

@thinker

Are you referring to this site LitearcyBase?

Sounds like it and I must agree it is a good opportunity to work with it.

@omarmear

Hi! I am also new to LiteracyBase. I just came in 7 days ago.

Firstly, if you want to earn more money, I would suggest that you write post of 300 words and use Pixabay pictures or your own.

You could earn approximately 0.0200 cents or more, depending on the quality content of your post plus the words content.

Recently, I hard earned 0.10 cent for a post which I am pleased because I used to earned 2 cents-5 cents only.

Next, you need to comment on forums or groups but try to write at least 40 words -earn 0.005 cents .

If you could write 100 words, earn 0.100 cents, better and give more suggestions.

Also, share you post URL at those share media sites, you will earn referred visitors – 0.0010 cent.

Right now, I am earning more than a dollar , so I am working hard to reach USD$10 for payout.

Cheers

May 11, 2016 at 6:32 am

@peachpurple explained it all. We also have @support and @admin in here. If you want to start a topic asking about Literacy base, we have a forum from that title All about LiteracyBase. You need to start reading the forums before you able to start a new question since you don’t know if someone started a topic on the question you want to ask. We are avoiding dual posts in here.

May 18, 2016 at 4:38 am

Hi @omarmear Welcome to the site. Hope you already understood better how do start your journey in LiteracyBase by now, with the explanation of others.

I would suggest you to just participate in the forums, especially About LiteracyBase, so you will get to understand better how the site works and also get updates from the support or admin. Besides that, I’d like to share that the team has revised the rate for our blog posts, so we are able to earn more by our posts. Besides the earning per post, we might also receive award for quality blog posts, hence a bonus will be given.

So now, there are more good reasons for us to blog here. Hope to see you back here soon. 🙂

May 18, 2016 at 5:09 am

Welcome to the site @omarmeer.

Just go through the faqs. You already have a lot of input from your fellow LBs.

Hope to see you around.