Author Posts

July 31, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Please recommend me a good idea how to make a good earning blog.

Where to host for free? Where to buy cheap domain?

What I need?

Thanks!

August 1, 2016 at 5:11 am

There are many registrars offering a domain for $1 for the first year, do a search, it also depends on the country in which you are living. Most internet users can afford to pay $1 for a domain name.

August 1, 2016 at 5:50 am

You can avail free hosting at blogspot and you can purchase domain name at godaddy, namecheap and many more. Before buying domain name, try to search for promo codes first to have discount on your purchase because sometimes they only sell domain names for as low as $1 and even $0.99 sometimes.

August 1, 2016 at 8:35 am

@ Your Seldom .. You can go for bloggers (Google platforum) to go for free blogging. You can always purchase domain name later on for the same. I suggest you first go with free things only and when you see you are getting good views then you can purchase domain name too.

For making earning blog you surely need hard work. You must be active poster on it with quality content. Just go for the blog with subject in which you are interested so that you can earn more.

August 1, 2016 at 2:30 pm

@Mark Nicholas What important information you need. You can have domain name whatever you like using internet. There are thousands of sites available for purchasing domain name. About hosting, you can go for free hosting on platform like Google bloggers. 

August 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for sharing here different sites where we can have access for a blog domain. I applied before at simple site.com, but the domain is $12, so I backout. I will the sites mentioned here,who knows I can have one.

August 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Google Blogger looks really nice and easy, that will be enough for me.

I think I found good domain registrar as well with cheaper domains, so that part is solved.

I don’t want to write long and excruciating posts.

Is it really important to make my posts long?

August 1, 2016 at 5:03 pm

@Your Seldom  Google blogger is good for starting. And yes you can choose any new and cheap domain name (you can go with new and non popular extension for now) . About long post it is depend on topic. It is not necessary to have those long post. If you can cover all important thing in short and sweet then it should be okay and it can get you enough traffic. I have seen many articles who allow writers to write around 200 words for article.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  naruto100.