Author Posts

March 28, 2017 at 9:14 pm

A sharp thought stuck my  mind and hence posted here for your suggestion. Imagine if I were able to write here for 24 hours without break how much I can earn here. Can any one calculate and let me know. Hope so I wouldn’t achieve the target even after. Slow earning is the mantra of social sites and this site too the same.

ANy suggestions

March 29, 2017 at 11:52 am

How many 300 words post you can make in 24 hours? How many 500 words post you can make? Also how many comments you can post? And how many forum post and thread you can comment or post? You can get the estimate based on the number here. So you have to find that out based on how much you can post consistently. Don’t try to push everything in small time-frame. Instead save some energy and do few other things later. That should let you avoid getting you burned out.

March 29, 2017 at 12:25 pm

@MANASHA What is your typing speed and accuracy rate?

@Mahesh It depends how fast one can imagine things and convert them into systematic words which ultimately transforms into money ultimately.

March 29, 2017 at 10:53 pm

HI MAHESH, yes we need to calculate everything if we want to achieve our goal here. It all depends how smart we are here

March 29, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I type very fast on an average 50 words per minute. Yes you are correct we could achieve something based on our typing speed and creative thinking

March 29, 2017 at 11:22 pm

I would run out of ideas. If you test it out, you could let us know your theory.

March 30, 2017 at 5:41 am

I think it’s impossible to post for 24 hours, we need to think of our poor eyes as well. Also if we don’t sleep or have Nap it will affect us a lot and sooner or later will lessen our productivity. Also it will make you go out of Ideas to write Interesting Blogs as well.

March 30, 2017 at 5:44 am

@ Michelle

I agree with you regarding running out of ideas. If just sitting down and just encoding, maybe we can earn big bucks here.

The problem is what topic to write. To me just making 3 300-word articles would take me a lifetime to write.

March 30, 2017 at 11:18 am

Agree sunil. The thing is that no matter how much we can write. It all comes down to how consistently we can write. And writing 500 words articles for say 10 times a day is not feasible. No matter what type of writer we are. Even the one with the writing as real job can’t write 10,000 words without break. And that is where it makes you worry about 24 hours. I have seen that it’s easy to get burned out when writing at any place. But yes some people can manage that.

March 30, 2017 at 11:58 am

I even have trouble writing a couple of posts. It takes time to think of what to post.

March 30, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Writing for the whole seems craZY if at all we feel boring, only enthusiastic and energetic people can do that for a day, it does mean writing for the whole day not the week

March 30, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Not an easy task I must say. My problem area would be the topic, but once I am clear with that , others just flow. One other point is accuracy, I am fast with my typing because I went to a typing school at my younger age, thanks to my sweet mum. It all paid off after all.

March 30, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Different days, different moods and different productivity during the days. Also business with other sites and everyday things has got influence over writing posts and articles for sites.