Author Posts

May 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm

@Grecy Garcia  I have backed up more than half of my articles on blog post after the rewards program was temporarily suspended there. Though I am hopeful that the site will make a comeback but still, I don’t want to lose my posts in case the worse happens. I am yet to back up the rest of my posts as I am hard pressed for time.

May 15, 2016 at 1:19 pm

@grecy095 I hope you have got paid by now.

It is a horrible feeling when you are not paid and the silence on part of the admins is worse. It is an insult and I always feel that people have made a fool out of me. I think people were more angry with Arvind for the way he treated the members than the actual folding up of the site.

He was obnoxious and when I read the comments of people almost pleading for payment and he did not even bother to apologize, it made my blood boil.

Best of luck to you and I hope good news regarding payment is on its way. Keep us posted.

May 15, 2016 at 1:31 pm

@dawnwriter it made me remember what happened last December, were everyone was pleading to post on Mike’s blog posts and he only selected the people he wants to pay. I really hope Karma on the way, or better think Karma already received. Yes, we will keep you posted. I hope to receive it by Monday.

May 15, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Well, I have nothing to do except to accept their decision for being not paid, particularly when that site went off due to scamming activities which it couldn’t control. In fact, I have been already a victim of three paying social networks in which my hard-earned efforts of coming up a good if not better posts had gone to the drain after gaining “a penny”.

I would have to be happy, for at least I have had helped them. I have sustained them while it is in their prime season to earning because of our posts.

May 15, 2016 at 3:14 pm

@grecy095 Are you requesting for $5 or $10?

@swalia Yes, it’s sad that those sites didn’t even give prior notice and let us retrieve our posts there, which is really irresponsible. I didn’t expect Bubblews to shut down, as before it shut down, I even saw some new features and a new moderator, I think. I thought they were trying to make the site better. Then, after some time, I saw the close down message which really surprised me.

I got a few missing payments from Bubblews, over $100, but I got them all after requesting for the missing payment (before they went down hill), so I thought it’s a trusted site. Though I have lost the last few payments, I have also earned a lot from the site.

So, did anyone actually get paid by BMN? It seems like it’s a totally fraud as you guys mentioned.

@peachpurple Yes, I heard that some sites really get annoyed when they keep receiving emails from the members, though it’s understandable.

May 16, 2016 at 6:27 am

@grecy095 I thought you have already reached your cash out in chatabout, since you mentioned about it last time. Have you got paid by chatabout before? Perhaps you can take the advantage of Double Point Tuesday, and try to hit 1000 points. Chatabout usually pays within 2 days, so you can get the money faster and use it.

@swalia I always wanted to back up my posts, especially after Bubblews closed down. I keep forgetting to do that consistently.

@nakitakona13 Yes, sometimes we just can’t do anything but to accept it. It’s good for you to think positive! 🙂

May 18, 2016 at 10:02 pm

@kaka135 I will try to be active there this coming weekend to meet the $5, my first payment sis if I will reach it. I always remember the site when it is mentioned at Forum Coin, however, I don’t have started anything, I am still on my 700 points. I could do 150 for Saturday and 150 on Sunday. If I will meet it on Sunday morning, I will receive the payment on Tuesday?

May 18, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Not being paid by a site is definitely one the worst experiences we could go through when we work online, and the bigger the unpaid amount the most difficult it is for us to get past such moments and maintain our confidence in online earning. Luckily for me, I manage to leave such unpleasant events behind relatively easy when I discover other sites with promising earning potential, so I think that no matter how many disappointing experiences we have with sites which no longer pay us, we can’t give up and we will always keep on looking for other sites in the hope that we will have more success with them.

May 18, 2016 at 10:53 pm

@Grecy Garcia I know you must have received your payment by now and feeling better but if you ask me how do I feel, I feel like sending them a bunch of roses 🙂

May 19, 2016 at 12:51 am

@grecy095 I am not sure if you will get your payment on Tuesday, as it was Sunday that you requested the payment. I usually received my payment within two days, but the last time it was on the third day.

I am just thinking if it’s not too difficult, it would be good to take the advantage of Double Point Tuesday, then it will be easier for you to earn more points.

@sebaonciu It’s good that you are still thinking positively and keep trying! I always think there are still many good people around and the world is still very beautiful, so there will still be good sites for us, and we should not give up our hopes. :p

May 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm

@kaka135 you know what, I was there before and Tuesday, but the two points is not reflected on me, I wonder why. If you posts there, you will see a point will be added, but on double Point Tuesday, you will get 2 points, isn’t it? I did not see that happening on me. I don’t know what time zone as I visited the site last last week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only.