Author Posts

February 16, 2017 at 10:05 am

When I was browsing on a facebook group which I was a member, I saw someone posted about this Adiphy which you just need to click and read their articles and their gonna pay you for that. I checked their website and saw that they have payment proofs from their members but I’m shocked that their minimum payout is 50euros. They pay their members through Paypal.

If anyone out there already tried Adiphy, please kindly comment here 🙂

February 16, 2017 at 10:24 am

I tried that website and i made 30 euros as well but its so much time consuming so i left that website

February 16, 2017 at 10:48 am

Wow that’s a lot but their minimum payout is 50euros. I’m wondering if they are really legitimate because they have a section where they post their proof of payments. I also read that they pay you 0.01 euros for your first 1k or 2k clicked articles and after that it will become 0.001, am I right? And also you are only allowed to click 500 articles per day. If that’s the case, i guess it will take you a lot of months to earn 50euros which makes me think if it’s worth a try.

February 17, 2017 at 2:41 am

I have never tried that site but it sounds time consuming.

February 17, 2017 at 2:58 am

I don’t really like it when a site is time consuming.
You will wonder if the payout worth it at the end of the day.

February 17, 2017 at 6:19 am

I think there is nothing wrong to get ideas. Better we do not rely on their payment. By the time you read 10-15 articles better spend time here only and build a post.

There are some sites which are nothing but a waste of time. Very long back, I wrote for a site which pays for views. The standard of their articles, as I have one through are below the minimum standard. If we write for them chances are there for missing our own reputation or image.

February 17, 2017 at 7:54 am

@simplym Yeah I saw some reviews and a guy said he earned 50euros for 5months. That’s a lot of time.

February 17, 2017 at 7:58 am

@pureme I also wonder that. Maybe at the end it’s just the same earnings I will get from Literacy Base. Though recently I’m seeing members complaining here that they earnings are reduced and some are not paid.

February 17, 2017 at 8:02 am

@shivamani Yeah you’re right. Takes a lot of time but in the end it’s just a waste. I also used to write for a site too named Niume which pays you for the views of your articles. But for me it’s very hard to get views specially they are paying you for 1k views = 1$. Not everyday you can write a great blog which will attract viewers. That’s why I stopped writing for that site and joined here in LB since they are paying you instantly when you write a blog.

February 17, 2017 at 9:14 am

I suppose it is the same like earning $10 a month on sites like this however, I would prefer to be paid sooner or the payout lower just encase what if you worked all those months and not get paid like the site goes out of business…

February 23, 2017 at 2:43 pm

I see that adiphy has got an affiliate program. Via it probably one could be get paid sooner. I also prefer to be paid sooner.

February 23, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I joined Adiphy some time ago and started to read the news whenever I have some spare time while I am using the computer. It is quite easy to earn as we just need to click on the news and wait for 15 seconds. It is like PTC site but it might be better as meanwhile we can still read the news as we usually do.

I agree that it can be quite time consuming if we just click on the news, like PTC ads, but this is 0.01 euro per click. I think the minimum payout is too high too. I clicked for a while, then the site was doing some maintenance, and I totally forgot about the site until I read this thread. I will go and check it out and see if it is working fine now. Perhaps it is still good for me to work on the site as I need to carry my baby always, it is not easy for me to write a post, but it is easier to just click. 😀

February 23, 2017 at 3:49 pm

i ve tried adiphy and i found a way to get money from it everyday , without waiting for 16 secondes to click the buotton and get paid , so i only get to get paid for 500 post everyday , without even staying on my laptop if you want to know the way just add me

February 23, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I have never heard of it, but I am going to go try it out. I don’t mind doing something that is time consuming as long as it pays, but usually something that has a high payout threshold is not legit. Will give it the benefit of the doubt though and spend some time trying to earn that payout. Thanks for the tip.

February 23, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I had registered under a fellow LB friend’s referral but never get to log in into my account.

It kept asking me to type in my password, I typed in but the page keeps refreshing on its own, asking for my password over and over again.

Anyway, I gave up, I did send an email to the team but no reply