Author Posts

May 13, 2016 at 12:23 am

@morgoodie That’s very positive! I agree with that. I do not think I will be a professional writer as well. I think being a professional writer needs to do a lot of research and study, I am just not a research type of person, I prefer to write casually, to express what is in my mind. 😀

I also told my children, we are always learning. A good example is that I never thought I can knit and crochet when I was young, but I learned how to do so in these few years, and now at least I can make some simple toys for them.

My son knew when I was writing in Bubblews, and now also writing in mylot and other sites. He always said he wants to write as well. I guess by us working on these writing sites, it helps to bring interest to the children, and encourage them to write and express themselves too. So, this is the extra benefit for parents who work on these writing sites. 😀

May 13, 2016 at 1:20 am

@kaka135 I think this is true that they see us doing this type of work and they may become interested in it. It is nice to let them know that there is a lot of different types of work out there available to them and that they can do whatever they want to do with their lives and still be productive part of society.

I actually like doing research, but I still do not think I could be a professional writer. But I can at least learn to be a better non professional writer. 🙂

May 21, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Strictly speaking, Hubpages is meant for article marketers, not article writers.

You write with a goal of getting the readers to buy products from Amazon, or to click on the Google Adsense advertisements.

If you are into writing personal blog or poems, or creative writing, you earn practically nothing with Hubpages.

May 21, 2016 at 10:17 pm

The  writing and discussion sites I am using at the moment, with different degrees of implication are, beside LiteracyBase of course, MyLot, Mykites and Expertscolumn. I am mostly focused on Mylot at the moment, as there seems to be more activity there, but I am always open to new experiences as well.

May 22, 2016 at 12:38 am

I started writing again at Blogjob, but nope, hold your horses, the site is still temporary suspends the reward. The writers there are encouraging everyone to come back and post even one blog a day. I blogged 3 earlier because I have time. I even posted 3 blogs in here, one is already approved. Other than that, I do not have any writing sites today.

May 22, 2016 at 1:34 am

@grecy  That is awesome that you were able to write so many blog posts. I wish Blogjob would come back, so we could have both sites to earn money on. I need to get writing some posts as I am falling behind. My time seems to be evaporating right before my eyes.

May 22, 2016 at 3:42 am

@sebaonciu I like mylot too, as there are various topics that interest me. Have you got paid by Expertscolumn? I have heard about it, but have not really check out how it works. I just found that the minimum payout is only $5.
Good that you have found a new opportunity here – LiteracyBase. Hope you will like staying here too! 🙂

@grecy095 You are really good at writing and you can write so many posts in a day!! 🙂
Good that you are so supportive in BlogJob. I guess I will just wait until further updates then only I will go back to that site. Moreover, I don’t have any more time to spare now. Baby and my children are more important. 😀

@morgoodie Yes, I agree it’s better for us to write more posts, so it’ll help us to earn better too. I also need to find some quiet time to write, as I can’t work here and there while I am writing. Grecy is really good at this. 🙂

May 22, 2016 at 8:38 am

@kaka135 thanks for the compliment sis. I think the only site that I can comfortably right with or without pressure is Blogjob. I able to composed 3 blogs in a matter of hours, however, I can’t find myself on LiteracyBase. In LB, I will not write unless I really mean the topic. It feels heavy at LiteracyBase maybe because of the rate of earning but I am glad they increase it and it is really helping.

May 24, 2016 at 7:00 pm

@grecy095 I am thinking perhaps needing to going through the review process might give us the pressure of writing blog posts as well. We can almost write what we like in Blogjob, we have more freedom to write there. Whereas in LiteracyBase, we might need to think more when we are to write a post.

Hope we will at least have some time and inspirations to write some blog posts. Hope BlogJob will be back, so you will feel more comfortable too. 🙂

June 6, 2016 at 10:35 am

I am active on Literacy base as of now.

I really miss Blog Job and I hope that Blog Job returns back soon. One of the best sites we had for earnings.

Also i go back sometimes to My Kites, since its an another legit site that pays. Also it does not demand much time with 100 character limit per post and 10 posts a day. Its equivalent to posting a status out there.

I am still looking for alternative legit writing sites. Any suggestions from ythe fellow users of Literacy Base?

June 6, 2016 at 10:42 am

@ scheng1  You are right, I guess. I have 106 published hubs most of which are poems and I have practically earned nothing on the site. I often wonder the reason for the low earnings and if it’s really worth it to spend time on hubpages!

June 6, 2016 at 10:44 am

@Manasi  With every passing day, I think that the other writing site is not going to make a comeback. I miss it too. Have you been paid at mykites? I wrote for a while there but the lack of interaction on the site made me losr my interest. You can try myLot and postloop.

June 6, 2016 at 10:48 am

We have four sites in common like BlogJob, ForumCoin, MyLot, and LiteracyBase. I was a bit a few weeks member in BlogJob when its reward program or system was temporarily suspended. In ForucmCoin, I had already earned once. In myLot, I got paid thrice. In this site, I am still in the process of working with my earnings to progress for I have $4 as of this writing. It would be a long, long way to reach $10 for a redemption. So far, I have no online writing activities. I had just renewed my Expertscolumn account awhile ago.

June 6, 2016 at 10:54 am

@nakitakona13 I redeemed from literacybase last month and I am looking forward to my first payment from this site on 10th. I have been paid at blogjob twice and about 4-5 times at forum coin. I am new at mylot and way to reach the minimum payment there.

June 6, 2016 at 11:34 am

@swalia. it was a great accomplishment indeed. I know you are a prolific online writer. You are to subtle to do those things. Writing seems to easy for you to indulge with. In my case, I just take time out to update my post here and with my other online site like myLot, BlogJob (?) and my owned blog sites. I am interested to know what is your secret of making those things going and giving you “a penny”. It’s remarkable, I should say.