Author Posts

May 6, 2016 at 12:04 pm

I am thinking it may be good for us to have a topic of each type of earning site, so we can discuss more about those making online sites that interest us.

Writing sites are always my favorite of working online sites, as it’s a joyful task to do, while I can learn and also interact with others. I am not a professional writer, so I always prefer sites like mylot, LiteracyBase where I can express myself casually and also share with others as well. These are sites that I can always learn things from other people around the world.

Sites that I have joined and got paid: myLot, chatabout, ForumCoin, PostLoop.

The two sites I have joined but have not got paid are BlogJob and LiteracyBase.

I am not active in PostLoop now, as the forums I joined are all disabled. Hope I will be more active in LiteracyBase and get paid soon. 🙂

Any writing sites you are working on?

May 6, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I have been paid by my kites and blogjob. These are good ones. expertscolumn still pays but it is a pain in the neck to wait for your article published like once in a month or so. Autop publishing like in blogjob is great but not every site can afford that I guess as spammers would barge in.

mykites is good for micro blogging and to my knowledge, there are not many around besides hub pages where you need an ad sense account.

I hope literacy base works well for us and all dedicated workers get paid within the first month itself.

May 6, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Currently, I am active at:

Blogjob

Hubpages

Mykites

Bitlanders

Literacy Base

I have been paid by:

Blogjob and Hubpages.

The rest of the sites, I have not reach the minimum payout yet.

I think it is difficult to reach the payout in a month, may take 6 months or more.

At the moment, I am multi-tasking 3 sites;

Mykites, Bitlander and LiteracyBase.

I do check out at Blogjob daily to see whether the Rewards program is back or not.

I did join Forumcoin, still half way the payout.

Not active at that site.

May 6, 2016 at 12:35 pm

@krishnaa

I have been paid at hubpages, don’t have to inform them. They will pay to my paypal auto when USD$50 had reached.

As for Blogjob, I say, that is the best site I have been.

I heard that Mykites paid very slow, months not weeks.

Do you know what is the min payout for LitearcyBase?

May 6, 2016 at 12:58 pm

@krishnaa I am interested in MyKites since you mentioned it. I enjoy micro blogging, as it allows me to express myself and also share something with others.

Yes, I am hoping LiteracyBase is a good site and we will be able to reach the minimum payout ($10) within a month. I am happy to earn $10 a month from a site, as I am not full time dedicated to online work.

@peachpurple I have heard that in BitLanders, if you can write 1000 word articles, then you will be able to earn more and faster. I do not have much ideas about the site. What stops me from joining it is that we need to submit some document proofs in order to get paid, am I right? What document do you need to submit actually?

As for Forum Coin, if we are active and make 10 posts per day, we will be able to reach the payout within a month or slightly more than a month. I have got paid three times, and the payment is fast.

If it takes months for a payment, then it’s really slow.

The minimum payout for LiteracyBase is $10, via PayPal or Payoneer.

May 6, 2016 at 1:20 pm

@kaka135

Yes, at Bitlanders, you need to submit ID for paypal.

Which means, your ID name and address must be same as paypal.

Once submission of ID only. That is what I heard from Bitlander friends.

Yup, they could reach 10GBM fast if their post of 1000 words are being reviwed by the admin but will  cost 10jewels.

Thanks for your reply to my question.

I think it will take months for me to get USD$10.

As for forumcoins, I think I will focus there . Yes I had redeem once and it was fast.

As for Mykites, it is easy to write 100 characters in a post, 10 post per day, should be no problem.

Too bad we can’t put in referral links here, or can we?

May 6, 2016 at 1:45 pm

@peachpurple What do you mean by ID? Do you mean our identity card? We need to scan our ID and send it over to them? Then I do not think I will be approved, as the address shown in my ID is different. I am still using my home town address in my ID. 😀

I have no idea what GBM and jewels are, I suppose they are terms used in Bitlanders, am I right? I heard it’s earning bitcoins as well, and I am not familiar with bitcoins at all.

It sounds good that it only requires 100 characters in a post, I think I can achieve that easily if I am interested in the topics.  So, there is a daily limit too? 10 posts per day? I will check that out too, and see if it’s good for me.

Yes, we cannot put our referral links in LiteracyBase. We have to find some other ways to promote the sites. 🙂

May 6, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I’m active on mylot and this site.  I have written for mykites,write2earn,seraphinics..hmm, there are probably more that I’m forgetting.  Got paid from blogjob, but putting that site on hold for now!  Then of course last year I think I was on all the “new” writing sites that never paid and faded away!! lol

May 6, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I have been paid by the following sites:

• Blogjob
  • Forum Coin
  • Postloop

I also write on hubpages and mykites. Hubpages is very slow and so I have been less active there nowadays. I have about 102 published hubs and have been on the site for two years but not even close to earning five dollars.

I joined mykites only a couple of days back and it’s a long way to go before I get paid there.

May 6, 2016 at 10:34 pm

The writing sites that I belong to are:

Forum Coin

Postloop

Blogjob

Chatabout

Forum Wheel

and now LiteracyBase

Postloop I have not been active in lately since the forums that I really liked being active in are always disabled. Then they will be enabled again only to be disabled a few hours later. I have lost my motivation to write there for this reason. It did pay fast though and that was nice. I have not been active in the Forum Wheel either.

I love Forum Coin and have been paid 2x there and they are pretty fast about payout. It is a fun atmosphere and people are very helpful and friendly. I would work there even if I did not make money. Probably the only site I would do that for. Lol.

I was not able to cash out with Blogjob but I really liked it. Everyone was very helpful and nice in the groups and forums. I hope to be able to start earning in there again soon after everything gets straightened out. Chatabout is another one that I have not cashed out with yet. I still have quite a ways to go in there and I do not do it very often. It is nice but it takes so long to reach the threshold.

May 6, 2016 at 10:49 pm

@4cryingoutloud Have you got paid by mykites, write2earn and seraphinics? I have heard about these sites, but haven’t get time to explore more about them yet, but now I am here with LiteracyBase.
I enjoy spending time in mylot too. What’s your username there?

@swalia I always thought Hubpages is for professional writing, and the earning must be really good. I can’t imagine you have more than 100 published hubs, but still not yet earn $5. That’s really slow. So, is mykites very slow too? I have been hearing about mykites here, perhaps I will need to check it out soon, but at the moment, I am busy with this site. 😀

@morgoodie Yes, I have the same feeling with postloop too. I just lost my motivation writing there even I received a notification saying the forum is enabled. I just missed it if I don’t grab the opportunity to post, as after some time, it’s disabled again. Because of this, I don’t feel like joining the forum wheel too.
As for chatabout, I have been paid 5 times, and mainly just earn by posting comments as those offers do not open to my country. I am not so active there now, as sometimes I feel bored by keep commenting on the similar topics there, but I still try to go there daily to earn the daily bonus points. It’s also quite motivating to set the daily goal and sometimes I get more motivation to earn during Double Point day.

Same here, I like ForumCoin! It’s a site where I can learn about many good opportunities there, and the members are really helpful. I used to target only 10 posts per day there, but sometimes I just make much more than that.

I hope this site will continue to do well, and we can stay here and have fun as well!

May 6, 2016 at 10:57 pm

@LeKa, I haven’t gotten paid at none of those..mykites, write2earn or seraphinics apparently I just wasn’t in to them!! lol  Write2earn and seraphinics, I always forgot about! lol

May 6, 2016 at 11:29 pm

@4cryingoutloud I remember I read about these sites when I was still writing in Bubblews, but as I was too busy with Bubblews at that time, I just didn’t check out these sites. I think there is one site called PersonaPaper.

Perhaps you can try Forum Coin too, it is a forum. It’s not a fast earning site, but at least I think you will get $5 in slightly more than a month. There’s daily limit of 10 posts per day, hence we can’t earn too fast.

May 7, 2016 at 12:28 am

Bitlanders has no privacy policy to protect you from a sabotage and as far as I know they ask for two sets of documents and that is enough to get you in trouble. For example with the online loan sites… Second, they don’t need and they have no right to additionally verify an identity of a person who is PayPal/Payza verified as you can’t receive payments if you are not. Third, they reserve the right to withhold you from any information WHO exactly is handling your data. Once again, they are not financial paragraph towards members,  so you have no protection whatsoever.

The last thing you should know, they require you to pay the reviews of your blog posts and without that you can’t step up and you earn almost nothing. Even if you pay, it doesn’t mean you will get good rating. The more you go up and the more frequently you post for a review, that review becomes more and more expensive.

May 9, 2016 at 11:11 am

I have not earned at hubpages but I really like the site. The feedback that I receive on my articles and poetry has helped me polish my writing.