Author Posts

June 8, 2016 at 7:03 am

@manasi  I really like Clickworker. I am not sure if it works for your country but you could check it out. I have been paid a few times there and they pay to Paypal automatically after you reach the threshold which is $5. I check it throughout the day to see if there is any work and I do it when I find it. Sometimes I am lucky and there are a lot of jobs.

June 8, 2016 at 8:10 am

I also joined inbox dollar, I thought it is a scam site. I had left there $7. I also joined in some other sites not yet operating in Philippines, but that site gives very good earning to writers. They are accepting only Americans this time.

June 9, 2016 at 12:23 am

@cely  I am a member of Inbox Dollars as well. I do not do it very often since I do not ever qualify for the surveys. So I just do the emails and if they have a new offer that is appealing to me I will do. I have been paid a few times from them. I wish they had a lower cash out threshold though. It would make it easier to cash out more often.

June 9, 2016 at 1:14 am

I’m also almost desperately searching for online work. My latest option is to promote my website creation skills to see whether that brings up something.

June 9, 2016 at 1:24 am

Welcome to LiteracyBase @Hettie. I think all of here have different methods of earning money online. I wish I had some marketable skill where I could earn enough to not need a full time job. I am still looking for work but I am going to be moving so that really isn’t an option right now. So I have doing some work online to give me a little bit to use for my expenses. I do a variety of things such as microjobs, surveys, forum posting, and PTC sites. I am also looking for more ideas to add to what I already do. I hope you find what you need and are able to market your skills.

June 11, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I am not a big fan of this type of websites that offer tasks. Partially, because, the highest paying websites of this kind are not available in my country and the lower paying websites offer too little according to me for the job they require.

And I also noticed a tendency that many tasks are available on different websites, so if you’ve completed it already on a certain website, you cannot complete it again in another one.

June 12, 2016 at 6:56 am

Hi @4cryingoutloud how many earnings you could get at INTERWRK for 8 hours?

The site needs Mozilla, I think I can do this site when I am reviewing calls from Friday to Sunday. It is a great addition to my sites, I will not do anything but to let the site opens.

I have question regarding Earnably. I am using the radio since it says it could give you earnings 0.1 per 10 minutes. In 10 minutes you need to provide captcha but I am there most of the time and I can’t see any bar to put captcha in. Any experience?

June 12, 2016 at 7:03 am

Wow, all these sites are either not familiar or not open to us in Asia to me.

I wonder what the tasks in clickwork or microworkers are.

I may take a look and see if it is worth my time to try.