Author Posts

June 1, 2016 at 12:30 pm

@ JoDee Stout  I agree! As the members of the site, we have a right to know what is happening. This is what is upsetting most of the members that Sheridan has preferred to stay silent than giving an update.

@Krishnaa  At least, Sheridan has given us the option to delete our blogs. Many site owners don’t even let the users do that.

June 1, 2016 at 2:22 pm

I am very positive that Blogjob will operate soon.I noticed that many claimed they cannot log in.It seems passwords were displaced during its migration.It might be admin cleaned his site.It was believed Blogjob is affected by numerous spams and that made BlogJob problematic.I so sure it operates this month.

June 2, 2016 at 6:14 am

It is more than a month now that admin in BJ no longer appeared. I have some doubts if the site will operate again. It might be a bankrupt site.

June 2, 2016 at 6:16 am

If Blogjob admin decides to operate back, I think there will be some changes, and many might not be able to log in, to reduce the site bloggers that is getting numerous.

June 6, 2016 at 10:03 am

I really hope Blogjob makes a comeback soon. It was a really good site and also a legit one which paid its users. Unlike the many sites which sprung up in the past 2 years and hardly saw any money reaching the Paypal accounts.

Maybe they could revamp the site and cut out a little on pay rates and get blogjob back soon. Lets wait to see what future has in store for the blogjob users.