Author Posts

May 23, 2016 at 12:19 pm

With the points system temporarily suspended, Blogjob is almost deserted now. A few loyal members are still writing regularly there. Some other members like me log in daily and post a few updates. But the most disappointing thing is the silence of Sheridan. There has been no update from him about the state of affairs. May be he hasn’t anything new or encouraging to say!

Do you think blogjob will make a comeback?

May 23, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Even though I am not a member, I sure hope that it will come back.

Mylot was deserted by us when it stopped paying, but now that it has restarted the paying program with a new earning algo, we return.

May 23, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Let us give Blogjob some time.

If sir sheridan really had decided to give up, then we will be informed.

As for now, it is wise to back up all the articles there, those useful ones and wait.

I had been there daily, commenting here and there since the reward program was halted.

I am not giving up yet, just praying hard for it to come back.

Blogjob still pays the most so far.

I could earn 75 cents per day there.

However here, I could earn 20 cents unless I could write 2 post with 500 words, then I might earn 64 cents only.

Let us just wait and see, since our points are still there, I am sure sir sheridan is still thinking of a perfect solution for all.

May 23, 2016 at 1:01 pm

I think it’s most disappointing that Sheridan has been silent. But this is a group that will flock to a site – or back to it – if there is money to be made. Perhaps this is why so many site owners take advantage….

May 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm

@peachpurple  I also log in daily and post a few updates. But I have stopped writing blog posts there. I have also backed up all my posts there…just in case! The only thing that bothers me is the silence of Sheridan. An update from him once in a while would have been nice.

@Kyla Matton Osborne (Ruby3881) I agree! People will immediately forget and forgive if they find there is an opportunity to make money. Sheridan has some things in his favor like he honored all the redemptions made after the announcement and he also didn’t mislead its members like bubblews and instead suspended the points system. But I think an update from him at least once in a fortnight would have been nice.

May 23, 2016 at 2:14 pm

There must be one thing that these writing sites are missing which has lead them to close down their sites after some time.  A fellow writer of mine tried putting up the same but it just lasted for a few months due to lack of funds.

Writing sites depend on the ads placed all over so that they may earn and have something to give its members as payment.  However,  no matter how many ads tbere may be I am sure most of the members don’t click on them.  Why?  Probably the ads are not intetesting enough or they look too annoying on the site.

Not wanting to jeopardize the site,  but I think that apart from providing good content to shate,  checking on the ads can be a boost to the site’s success.

A site does not earn that much unless they add a little “gimmick” to tickle the writers.

May 23, 2016 at 2:29 pm

@swalia there is no better way to cut down expenses but to produce some sort of a drama that will drive members into the stampede to any other webpage they find greener. He does not answer because this is kind of a good thing for him.

@scheng1 I don’t doubt that BlogJob will revive as soon they start to pay again, just like MyLot. No money, no music.

@peachpurple  I have a deep compassion for  people who invest so much effort for 75 cents per day. It’s admirable.

@ruby3881 maybe Sheridan wasn’t earning that much and decided it is a shear time. I’m so grateful I have my fleece invested elsewhere.

@jentleheart yes, there is a thing; it is called money. None of these pages were making enough to pay .

May 23, 2016 at 2:42 pm

@jentleheart The problem with all businesses is cash flow.

As many writing sites use Adsense, and the minimum cashout is $100.  Even if you have reached $100, you will still have to wait a month or more to get the money.

Hosting is costly, and the site owners have to pay for the hosting and the writers before they get the payment from Adsense.

Writers do not click on the ads.  Many of us have Adsense, and we know not to click on anything.

Artificial clicks will result in permanent ban.

Adsense team knows that only those from search engines will click on the ads because they are searching for products.

May 23, 2016 at 2:49 pm

I am a newcomer in BlogJob. I have not experienced getting paid yet in said site. I am crossing my fingers that it would restore its reward program so I could continue my pending or hanging earnings on the air. Everyday, I visit it. Check any update. However, it is really a ghost town. One or two members I may find there. The admin is too quite. He maintains his silence.

May 23, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I didn’t get luck to be part of blog job as it was not open to new registration.When accepted new members I was busy with personal matters and when I came back to online works the site stopped reward program me.Lets hope come back of blogjob fast.

May 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@scheng1 that’s true.  They do not have enough funds to cover their expenses plus pay the writers.  That is why they need to think f something in order to increase revenue with the help of reliable writers.  Shelling out fron their own pockets at first is not impossible.  But if they can be able to find the right

May 23, 2016 at 4:53 pm

I still think or hope blogjob will be back soon. I am not sure if we can trust the admin, but he mentioned it’s the problem with the technical issue caused by the site migration, but not financial problem now.

I think he is good as he paid to those who were able to cash out even though he has suspended the reward system. Same as myLot, when they decided to stop the payment system, they paid for those who have $5 in the bank as well (lower than the usual minimum payout).

Yes, I agree that what disappointing us the most is because there is no news or any update from the admin. Any news, whether or not the issue is still not fixed, would be better than no news at all. I wonder if the admin read the discussions in forum, and why he still does not want to say anything.

@smee Hope BlogJob will be back soon, and will open for new registrations, hence you will be able to join the site. It’s a good site, not only for earning, but I have really learned a lot from there as well.

May 23, 2016 at 4:56 pm

@shaloo walia Sheridan must have something concrete to get back to us . At the moment perhaps he has nothing to tell us.

May 23, 2016 at 4:57 pm

If it comes back I will not like to ditch LB. I like it here too.

May 23, 2016 at 5:55 pm

An update would have retained many users and enticing them to keep posting or checking in daily! I do checked in and rarely see more than 4-5 users online at a time. Keep there is no update or news or some words, the traffic to the site will also decrease.

I admire those that keep posting and promoting their articles, but that, I see have been slowing down too.

I hope it will come back since it was a nice way to blog and earn some money.