Author Posts

March 17, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Hi Cely!

Just saw this topic of yours posted on December 2016.

You are right. Even earning $1.00 is a bit hard, let alone $100.00

I, myself, had only submitted a 300-word articles and I was able to submit only 5 articles. I have earned around $1.1790 since March 13, 2017. This is not much.

Earning $100 for a 300-word article, you have to write 22 300-word articles daily or around 670 300-word articles.

On the other hand, if you write a 1,000-word, you are paid 33 cents, as mentioned above.

So, I’d rather write 3 300-word article at 15 cents each for I will get around 45 cents for a total of 900 words only.

This is just my opinion. But despite its low pay, I will continue on writing and submitting. Who knows, I might hit a good article that might go viral hehehe.

March 17, 2017 at 6:16 pm

There are already receivers of this amount here.What matters is hard work.In my case, I have a active job in the day that is why find it hard to write as many as I want daily. I can only posy two blogs,

March 17, 2017 at 8:10 pm

@lovern Yes, it’s possible but only a few people are capable of doing that. If you have no offline job, you can surely earn $100 a month here, or even more than that, like $200 or $300 a month, haha. It requires determination and skills to do that and I believe you have it.

March 18, 2017 at 12:34 am

If getting that 10$ a month is such hard work how is it possible that someone would raise to the 100$ mark per month? That is very impossible for sure. Nor unless you will be doing nothing else other than just seat at your comouter the whole day and the whole night typing away without any distractions. That way you can be well assured that you will make it to that point of 100$. Otherwise if you are doing it as a side job it is very hard. I for one struggle quite a bit to get to the 10$ mark.

March 18, 2017 at 4:08 pm

@bluelion, Maybe if the person is full time in fact we have here not full time but was almost able to reach almost $100.I do not know if he is paid now with his payment redeemed end of the month of February. About me, it is impossible to reach $100. I have a full time job in the day , despite that I am always submitting blogs daily at least 2 at 1000 plus words.

Thanks and have a nice weekend with your loves.

March 18, 2017 at 4:12 pm

@Anitah Gimase , Actually, it is not impossible my friend if submit at least 6 long blogs a day and if full time too , if not hard, but there is new member here he redeemed $45 and this month he almost reaches $100. I hope he is already paid with that $45 redemption.How are you Ms. Gimase, I hope you are doing fine have a nice weekend.

March 18, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Let’s not lose our focus here. Are we forgetting that it’s not just all about money but also our love for writing as well. I believe through hard work it is achievable, but most of us have other jobs, as in full time Jobs.  We cannot put in as much as we want because of our paid jobs, but if all you do is LB, then why not. I think 100 dollars is attainable  with full time commitment and determination.

March 19, 2017 at 8:33 am

@Joy E. Ojo,You are right, if writing is our pleasure, then that will be our first priority, since this is a writing site with pay, so we also cannot avoid to compete, and yes, it is very possible to reach $100. My friend is now on $80 here he would probably reach $100 plus a month.

March 20, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Since the site has approved our posts so quickly, it is possible for us to earn $100 in a month, with 10 posts per  day, it is possible but I can’t since I am a mother with kids and chores to be done, not for me

March 21, 2017 at 3:50 pm

@peachpurple, that is one can possibly reach, but the question is, are they going to pay the writer with amount considering many are not paid here.

March 22, 2017 at 10:42 am

It is possible if there is no regular job. But I can’t do it that way. I am also teaching online. The time is really in a constraint. However, I managed to have some dollars here. At least, I had maximized my resources. If I am not going to work, I would assume that $100 is possible.

March 22, 2017 at 11:18 am

I think it is easier to aim for a dollar a day. It is achievable without mentally and physically burning yourself out.

I don’t think even a very prolific writer spending 10-12 hours here can write 10 lengthy articles on a daily basis but it would be great if we can help literacy base earn more money and hopefully the payment rate per article can increase too.

March 22, 2017 at 5:08 pm

@Shavkat, those full time here may do it but the problem now is literacy does not pay bloggers that reach 100 dollars.

March 22, 2017 at 5:09 pm

@dawnwriter, that is true, one gets exhausted or brain drained with some few dollars pay, if be paid.

March 22, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@lovern I didn’t know that.lol How much is the maximum threshold for the payment in LB? Is $50 possible?