Author Posts

July 18, 2016 at 1:23 pm

@ shaloo walia I know that already. So far I guess I have earned around 50 cents. Trying to post more but they are still not more. 

By the way I saw you on that site? How many articles you have so far with how much earning? If you can tell it here, otherwise its okay.

July 18, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Elite writer is good as they only require 200 words for posting. I know more words for articles is better. But at least we can post more like that. So I am thinking to be more active on it, but not sure for how much time. lol.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  naruto100.

July 18, 2016 at 1:40 pm

@ Anand I have not written much yet. Just 17 articles so far and the earnings aren’t too great either. Just 75 cents so far 🙂

July 18, 2016 at 2:52 pm

@shaloo walia  That’s slow for now. I hope it will get better in future. Best of luck. 

Looklike site is still in developing stage, as I can see few changes in every week. So hope they will get better.

July 19, 2016 at 9:56 am

@Anand Yeah, hoe so! In any case, it’s better to work on 4-5 sites simultaneously. You never know which site shuts down or stops paying all of a sudden.

July 19, 2016 at 11:43 am

@Anand  I have 18 posts and $1.18 that should be about 1.30 by the end of the day today but as I said in the beginning I will reach the payout at least once even if I have to write 60-70 posts or even more for that. Did you see the site today has more ads there than before? 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  suny.

July 19, 2016 at 12:26 pm

@ suny  I am too aiming at the payment at least once and then I will decide whether to continue or quit. In any case, 200 words isn’t much.

July 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm

@ suny I have noticed the same thing today. They are having more ads for sure. They are also having infolinks ads now like LB. I wonder sites not using adsense, I mean they are providing more revenue than these sites. May be it is hard to handle because of strict rules. Not sure though.

July 19, 2016 at 1:26 pm

@ Anand  The only reason for these sites not using adsense is that they haven’t yet been approved for adsense. Infolinks make the site look so cluttered and messy.

July 19, 2016 at 3:28 pm

@ shaloo walia May be. Well, I don’t mind with inline ads. But others look bit odd. But I don’t mind with them either. I mean if site will not produce revenue somehow for itself then how will it pay to their members.

July 20, 2016 at 1:19 pm

@ Anand You are right. We have infolinks here at literacybase too. It’s just a bit inconvenient to use with all the banners & pop ups. Anyways we have no option but to get used to it.

July 20, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Very true @ shaloo walia After all we cannot perform Bhangra, Garba or Giddha at every development. We sure do not expect them to provide us with Salsa dance tunes so we have to swim with the tide and not against it. Cheers …

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  suny.

July 20, 2016 at 2:16 pm

@ suny  Hahaha…seems like someone is still not out of the salsa mode…or rather the salsa-bhangra fusion mde!

July 20, 2016 at 4:56 pm

@suny,thank you for sharing your observation of EW as so slow.Mylot is so slow but I like the site.There are lots of fun and there are so many writers that do not after of big money but happiness .

July 20, 2016 at 5:57 pm

@cely I wish you had seen some of my discussions on MyLot in the past years when each of them attracted hundreds members instantly. Even the last one I started in the month of February this year earned me more than $4 with in few days .

But I have deleted all my discussions from that site now and no more visiting that site. Some of the members on this site like @Anand and @Kaka will agree with my statement.