Author Posts

June 14, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Are you on Elite Writers? It is a writing site which pays you per view and comments on your post. Minimum redemption amount is 5$. I had registered on the site long back but have never been active there. However I would like to know if any of you have the experience of writing there and if it’s worth spending time and efforts on that site.

June 14, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Nope. The site is encouraging everyone to visit the site and try it but there are lots of speculations from the people. I know the site is a good site to earn, a good opportunity to earn, however, the problem is me losing the energy to blog. There are lots of people got paid already on that site.

June 14, 2016 at 6:23 pm

@shaloo walia I am registered there too  but haven’t posted in their current version so far. I have done that in their previous two versions but that did not bring me anything. But I will try a few posts in near future to see how it works.

June 24, 2016 at 10:12 am

@ suny  I published two posts there but the site again seems to be a slow earner. I am fed up of earning pennies for my articles. I would rather publish them on my own blog.

July 8, 2016 at 11:27 pm

@ suny  I see that you have become quite active on EW. So what’s your experience like? Do you think it’s worth the time and effort?

July 10, 2016 at 4:48 am

I would love to hear from @sunil because I want to write there too, however, I became coward after seeing their featured blog as most of it are SEO writing stuffs. I was told that 200 words is okay but then when I read one of the blogs or most of the blogs, it contains a lot of words, even more than 1000 words. I feel shy to post a 200 posts blog there if everyone is doing more than the number I learned.

July 10, 2016 at 8:37 am

I have just registered and posted something there but there are so many corrections that they expect me to do. Elitewriters is not for impatient writers like me. Full Stop   😀

July 10, 2016 at 8:43 am

@Grecy Garcia I have published 14 posts so far in that site. All my posts contain 200-250 words and I must say the site is slow earner because the number of members is low. If we have more members and supporting each other the site can earn better for you. The success depends on how many times you share your posts in social media. I am doing that and probably reach payout threshold in near future. But one thing is for sure that once I begin something I never leave it halfway.

July 10, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I am working on that site too. So far already have 3 posts on this site. I am not that regular, but will posting more soon. I guess sharing regularly our article, can earn more $$ for us. Let’s see how it works for me in future. So far quite away from the payout.

July 10, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Just when I was planning to close shop there one encouraging comment on my first post got me back there. I have decided to ignore those red dots but make a note of how to improve on my next posts takikng tips from those “red dots” as editing  existing posts is a real nightmare.

July 10, 2016 at 4:06 pm

hi @shaloowalia, The admin of elitewriters, ‘christy34’ is a arrogant and adamant lady. She does not respect other writers and does not listen to them either. I was a member there and submitted 91 articles. One fine morning, she blocked my account there without any valid reasons. Thereafter, she deleted 20 of my articles and is using the remaining 71 articles without any shame. Writing for elitewriters is really a waste of time.

July 10, 2016 at 5:22 pm

@bestwriter  you can easily turn those red dots in orange and orange in green with little bit of reading the instruction but you can do it only if you write 300 words. Less than that is good for ‘OK’ (Orange) but to reach a green status 300 words are must. But I am least worried about green red or orange but depending on sharing. 

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  suny.

July 10, 2016 at 6:29 pm

@suny I managed to get a green for seo for my second post. I more or less know the basics now but I am not going to edit whatever I have posted.

July 10, 2016 at 8:24 pm

@suny I am not focusing on getting a green signal for SEO. An average orange is okay with me. More important is to generate views for the posts. However the community at EW doesn’t seem to be too engaging which is a let down.

@Rajaraman K  I remember you have mentioned this in some forum. In fact, I have heard the same about the admin at FC which makes me a little apprehensive about the site.

July 10, 2016 at 9:57 pm

@shaloo walia even I am not worried about green for time being but posting 200+ words only. I will see the result first before thinking seriously about that site. I have nothing much to say about that particular time right now but I am writing for them as I have very cordial relations with Christi and other admins for a long time.