Author Posts

May 20, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Perhaps more will join when they see payment proofs.

In the early days of Bubblews, not many people joined too.  Later on when all the payment proofs posts started to circulate, it seemed the whole world wanted to get in.

May 20, 2016 at 9:26 pm

@ruby3881 I was not judging, my opinion has not improved because I had none to start with,  and I am still uncomfortable over some things. One of those things includes the fact that support still didn’t reply on any of my questions. I dislike it.

The reason behind my inquiries is not a pure attempt to put down any site, but simply providing enough evidence that it is more or less secure that they will not put down me.

I never said I will not do anything about this site, but yet another one and that I am not changing even when I received a few invites, but I just don’t like the attitude, tech grounds and history of it.

Payment should be on till 10th next month, I’m waiting to see that date.

If it does well, I will work , if it dies, well, hehe, I am a jolly type who hates to cry on the funerals.

I just don’t see a reason behind it, it’s not like I am going to fall in deep depression, it’s only a page.

I’m sorry, but it’s just me, I find a writing inspiration in anything – the marshmallows and an arson… sort of.

May 20, 2016 at 9:43 pm

@rapidblue I understand where you are coming from, but you do come on strong with your analyses my friend! Honestly, I appreciate that you are such a watchdog when it comes to new sites. It’s refreshing in contrast to all those who simply jump on any available bandwagon, or who join and lurk while they watch others take the risks until they feel the site has proven itself.

May 20, 2016 at 10:01 pm

@ruby3881

The temperature of my analyses changed due to the demand. Many writers lack a lots of technical knowledge to see through the something I could post and splat down to them with no smell, color or flavor.

That sort of the spiceless soup will actually leave you quite indifferent.

I had this problem in my past, I would do my thing but then a person would asked me to elaborate.

Now, in how many paragraphs I can elaborate it in a polite way without hurting somebody’s feelings while I can just be direct and serve it as-is?

Plus I can also have a lots of fun while doing it instead being tasteless.

Now, I do remember that time when somebody wrote a book in own’s defense, and I was so nice and kind, and then I had to elaborate to somebody else what happened,  plus asking that that somebody doesn’t rip out that persons liver in public – because it is not so necessary. Also, it would be an equivalent of dancing a kazacok on someone’s marble cover. Now, that’s I call a fun thing to do. The problem is that only a few people actually figured it out. Maybe more but they were not eager to contact em, who know…

May 21, 2016 at 2:10 am

I have made $0.0495 since I have started. I have not published anything yet.

May 21, 2016 at 4:08 pm

I value @rapidblue’s opinion because she knows the stats. I am also waiting because of two reasons and one is guests and the other is to see whether others will be paid because of the bad experience we all had with BMN

May 21, 2016 at 5:15 pm

@Rapid Blue  You seem to have done thorough research of the site and what you have shared is quite encouraging. So far I am liking the way this site has been shaping up.

@Lee Ka  Yes. Even I am not good at getting referrals. I have only two referrals on this site but the fact that we get points also for visitors referred to the site is also a kind of passive income which adds up.

May 21, 2016 at 5:21 pm

@morgoodie Yes, I agree with you, just keep sharing and we might just get a referral signup one day. I am also happy with what I am doing now, that’s good for me. 🙂

@rapidblue I get some referring visits from sharing posts in social media sites, but so far I have not get any referrals yet.

@datepuhe Welcome to the site. It’s good that you get some referring visitors too. You can also share any blog posts (even not written by you) and forum threads, and add your referral code to it in social media sites or forums, then it might help you to gain more referring visits too.

I am not sure whether only valid visit is counted, I just think when we share the posts in LB, we will drive more traffics to the site, which will help the site to earn more ad revenue.

@scheng1 Yes, I think that too. I guess every new site needs some time to establish and build up the reputation. Hope this site will be good for us.

May 21, 2016 at 5:29 pm

@kaka135 This one about unique visitor is quite simple.

Unique visitor means unique IP address.  If you and your husband share the same IP address, and both of you read the same blog post with different devices, it will count as 1 visit.

Even if you re-read the same article the next day, it is still count as 1 visit.

However, if you read a different article, your visit will count as a separate unique visit to that content.

May 21, 2016 at 5:32 pm

@support Do you mind update our profile appearance next to our forum post with the user id as well?

For example, this Lee Ka.  Her user id is @kaka135 but nobody knows unless they click on her profile to check.

As a result, when they tag her with @Lee Ka, she will not get the notification.

May 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm

@rapidblue

Let me make it clear. Promotion as defined in the beginning is a basic and simple step. Its fundamental goal is consumer awareness and nothing more. There might be 1 million brands out there – who will introduce you to the world? Let us understand as for business organizations rather than websites.

Brand “A” is a business marketing.  They advertised themselves but could not win. Then they turned to bad and illegal ways.

Illegit promotion includes but not limited to spamming, illegal traffic exchanges. Legit promotion means legal and accepted ways to generate traffic which does not include spamming and bad ways. Unfortunately, very few advertizers actually think like that 🙁

May 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm

scheng1  A good suggestion! It’s really difficult to check the username. I hope support pays heed to your suggestion and does something about it.

@Krishnaa  BMN has been the worst writing site I have ever been on. Both of my redemptions were never made and the worst part is that BMN is still alive but we can’t delete our profile or our posts on BMN.