Author Posts

June 30, 2016 at 10:25 am

Since the rows of “ARRAY” had popped out from nowhere, it had annoyed me so much when I use my smartphone to read and leave comments at LiteracyBase.

Are those “ARRAY” bothering you?

However, when I use my laptop, those “ARRAY” were located on the right hand side of the screen, allowing me to type my messages comfortably and easily.

If I am not wrong, due to the fact that smartphone screen is smaller in size, these orange stuff is taking up the space.

Now, I don’t use my smartphone to type messages anymore.

What about you?

June 30, 2016 at 10:40 am

@ peachpurple I don’t use smartphone for LB because I don’t think the site is very mobile friendly. However these orange strips are annoying for sure. Apart from ‘array’, even the replies tab refuse to go.

June 30, 2016 at 2:55 pm

@peaachpurple, Hi sis, I have discovered how to eradicate the orange colored ARRAY, that is to read our notification.Read/delete your notifications before you begin. That is what I am doing after i open even without replying right away, ARRAY disappeared.

June 30, 2016 at 3:05 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/lovern/

I did that too, delete the latest notifications but the Array are still there when I refresh the page

July 1, 2016 at 8:17 pm

I guess the word “array” is long gone. At least, the admin had done fixing it. I hope the site can level up for having a mobile app. I cannot use my smartphone since it is too small to operate in making comments or even write ups.