Author Posts

March 30, 2017 at 9:08 am

A fellow blogger mentioned Rabadaba, an app that lets you earn money. I don’t do mobile apps. In case there are others out there who can take advantage of the opportunity, passing along this link.

Foap is the another opportunity and it sounds like a winner. You can make many selling your photos.

nokia-623939_960_720* * *

Additional Reference:

• Hurst, Jane. “10 Apps You Probably Didn’t Know Can Earn You Extra Money.” Lifehack | Money Section. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Nov. 2015. 

March 30, 2017 at 11:13 am

I have tried foap. I have around 60 plus photos. And you can find that most of the images that get sold on the site are related to beach, food, and travel. If you are not in region where you can take those photos then you’re not going to make money. So it is going to be pure waste of time. Instead you have to only shoot on good places. Lot of food and family type photos don’t sell. Brand photos like holding pepsi, mcdonalds food may sell but still not easy. As for rabadaba, I think i give up on that one for some time now.

March 30, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Thanks for reporting on your experience. I was hoping for some feedback; positive or negative but genuine.  🙂

March 30, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Foap is a joke most of the photos they want are in countries that I am not in. all foap is like a face book page with photo. I can not see how any one can make money on it. I will be looking for other way to make moneyn with phone photos.

March 30, 2017 at 11:32 pm

I don’t do photography at all. But I know others do. If you say Foap is a joke, I’ll take your word for it.

March 31, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Foap is designed to help the photographers to make money from their stock photography. We can see many photographers who are struggling with money. And they have plenty of good quality photos in their disposal. For them this is win situation. They can upload the stocks they have for the images. And then tweak the images to make sure it can get sold. They also have some of the contests which are hard to compete unless you are a photographer. Not many newbies get to make money here because photographers are competing there for even small chance to sell their skills. It’s not easy money for sure.

March 31, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Oh OK! So Foap is not exactly place for newbies to start. I get it! Thanks for clarifying. 🙂

April 1, 2017 at 9:12 am

Thank you for sharing. I researched up on Foap and someone reviewed saying you had to have a verified PayPal account even though they were the one listing to have photos being sold.

April 1, 2017 at 11:32 am

Verified paypal is not hard to do. Paypal just require you to attach the bank account and add some social security details. This is to prove  your identity. Nothing serious there. And then verifying the foap account only requires to you using login with paypal button. I did that and got my account verified. I think anyone can get their account verified pretty easily. Just have to find out details required and you’re good to go.

April 2, 2017 at 2:28 am

Yeah.  What Mahesh said.  I got my PayPal account verified and I’ve had it for so long I don’t even remember how I did it!  But it couldn’t have been too hard if I did it!  🙂

April 2, 2017 at 3:49 am

I have mine verified too! But how come the site needs us to verify our PayPal. Like here or myLot we just input our PayPal address to be sent money. We do not need the to verify our PayPal log in?

April 2, 2017 at 4:04 am

Good question.  All I can say is every site has their rules.  Play by their rules or don’t play.  🙂

April 2, 2017 at 4:25 am

Yep, that is correct! I would prefer to just provide my email to be paid if it worked out rather than logging in to verify. 🙂

April 2, 2017 at 6:10 am

I have never heard of FOAP but I have heard of Rabadaba and I think it is a waste of time to even download the app to any phone. Rabadaba started out as a great app where everyone was able to earn money and get paid on time on a monthly basis then the admins wanted to change how rates and what is allowed to be posted. At one point in time. they even limited where the person was from. Then they allow that country to join again but once again rates were changed to a much higher rate which made it even harder to cash out than when I first joined. I just lost the joy of taking pictures because if you aren’t active in the app then you aren’t going to get noticed by many anyways and will most likely won’t make as much. So it’s just a waste of time.

April 2, 2017 at 8:04 am

@evilelf, Hi friend? Long time no see and long time no hear from you. I have missed you.Where have you been? How’s your mom? About rabadaba, I was invited by a friend to join this, but I am no to this kind for my pleasure is writing. At rabada, you need people to like you, if not the will ruin you . That was what had happened to my friend she was blocked by rbdb member,s he quitted and hated the site,LOL>