Author Posts

November 7, 2016 at 8:14 am

Hi all? Here I am again sharing you with this very awesome photo for you be happy and inspired. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and who knows ,the more your eyes tell, the more your heart beats ,for its acceptance of reality, that in this world there are so many lovely views we sometimes do not care .

During your lonely nights and days, try to look at the beauty of your surroundings, try to have a short walk, or try to travel somewhere and there, discover many lovely places your eyes would truly appreciate , and the heat of yours that would truly sing for joy. Life is so beautiful as beautiful as the world God created for us to enjoy and inherit all the contents on it.

I am sharing you this lovely, cool, Waterfalls credit image by Pixabay

416946_233933103401133_773213908_n[1]

November 7, 2016 at 8:22 am

Hi friends in Neuschwanstein-Castle-Bavaria-Germany-amazing-places-to-see-before-you-die[1]LB:

I am so glad that I have saved so many beautiful views in the world. I am a lover of beauty and nature. I am so sure almost all of us like beauty.There is also beauty and that is called beauty within from a person.We are part of nature and what we have inside of us, the attitude/character, depict on how beautiful our soul is , and how abundant our friends in life are.That all depends on how w deal with people, the same way as how we deal mother nature.

If we love mother nature, therefore, we also have a heart that conforms to the standard , and that is to be kind, considerate , thoughtful and never advocate arrogance.All would resemble to the beauty of the world for if we have beautiful heart, we would have beautiful life; thus, leading us to appreciate beauty.

Image credit :Pixabay