Author Posts

January 11, 2017 at 2:54 am

Good morning my dear friends, how was your evening?  I take this chance to write shortly here because I wake up early. It so happened that I slept early at 10 in the evening, lol, and when I woke up I felt the beauty of the word. This is so because this is how we feel every time we sleep well. For many days now I slept late because I arrived home from work late.This time, I got a technique, that is, after my class ends, I go home right away.What makes me late in coming to home is the traffic. Sometimes I commute and sometimes I ride my car. When I am in a hurry I ride a taxi I do not like to drive when I am tensed.

I always like to write. This day my class ends evening at 6 ,and I am s sure I will arrive home late. I have 2 hours break in school, I will spend one hour to draft at least 3 blogs so that I can sleep early.All I have to do when I visit here is submit my blogs. I will bring my lap top so I can personalize my thing.

That’s all for today. have a blessed new year.

January 11, 2017 at 8:43 am

Good morning to you.

I woke up at 5am bcoz got to get ready son for school

January 11, 2017 at 10:37 am

@peachpurple, good afternoon now peach. It is afternoon here now 2 in the afternoon. I do not know if the we have the same time set as you are from Malaysia. When I was in China,  I learned that we have the dame time there.

I think 5 in the morning to wake up for the kid is too early. What time does his class start? At home, my nephew kids wake up at 6 in the morning for their class begins at 7:30 . the other is 10:30. I pity them for the still look so sleepy hehehe.